can a .org member pleaaase help me?

FTMFW

Registered
im in a bit of a tight spot. i need some used/scratched/dented plastic parts and ive got to get em pretty soon. ive been trolling the classifieds but im not seeing anything available individually that i need, or anything thats damaged. can someone PLEASE put up a 'want to buy' thread for me? im not a troll, i just dont know enough to post a lot :) i would just buy new, but i do not have the money, and i can repair anything thats not cracked in half. i desperately need the following:

(all for genII)

both rear taillight pods, but need a left one worse, the right isnt too bad.
hump (whole thing or just the shell)
the small plastic piece that ties the front of the tailsection together under the seat
stock 08 seat or one thats already cut (w/o a shelf)
side plastics
any/all of the dash plastics.

ive also got parts to sell/trade, ive got an 08 race seat, NIB twin stainless yosh cans for a genI, and a bunch of other odds and ends.

its the turn signal pods and hump that i need desperately. if anyone can help me i would very very much appreciate it. i'd rather ask an honest question than post crap in every thread for a post count and waste everyones time.

the bike isnt wrecked, im working on molding the t/s pods into the tailsection and need some beta test models, i dont work fast enough to cut my factory ones up. the hump i need cuz mines all scratched up from my stupid belt last year :(

thanks!:beerchug:

Last edited:
Sounds like you went down and need a quick rebound?

I am sure that a few members her will be glad to donate what they can. Unfortunately I don't have the items you are looking for. If I had, I would gladly give them to you.

This is a great opprotunity For anyone to Please Pay it Forward!

Bubba

Last edited:
Hey I don't have anything for your gen2 but what is the cheapest you would take for the gen1 yoshi cans??

Wish i could help ya, I just put in over $1000 bucks to fix my 08 from hitting a deer last year. All the plastic on the right side was pretty much ruined or I would have just gave it to ya.
I am just waiting on some 6mm push-pins that I just ordered and I will be done.

Don't it suck when ya buy a new bike and something like that happens?

Heres another :bump: for you thats the best I can do for you, Gen I rider here.

Last edited:
sorry brother all i have are gen1 things, but heres another bump for ya, im sure someone will be along soon, most are at the bash right now tho....

I started to think I was going to be able to help out an .Org Brother, but my rashed parts are Gen I, sorry, GOOD LUCK !!

i'd rather put on a genI tail anyway, i think it looks better. does anyone know what kind of work that entails or does it just bolt on? that'd be sweet ass sweet. thanks for the replies guys, it just shows the type of people on the org, with my blatant begging in the title and still got replies!!! thanks!:beerchug::thumbsup:

i'd rather put on a genI tail anyway, i think it looks better. does anyone know what kind of work that entails or does it just bolt on? that'd be sweet ass sweet. thanks for the replies guys, it just shows the type of people on the org, with my blatant begging in the title and still got replies!!! thanks!:beerchug::thumbsup:
if you're gonna do the gen1 tail section mod you're gonna need a gen1 subframe. I have a turn signal pod with no decal but not sure which side it is. I'll let you know later, im screwing off at work right now

sorry i cant help...ive never had mine down...shes still as perfect as the day the dealership got her....lol..seriously...no gen II stuff...

Just so happens I have a whole tail assembly for 08, next to brand new, no scratches or nuttin. PM me and we can talk price.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just so happens I have a whole tail assembly for 08, next to brand new, no scratches or nuttin. PM me and we can talk price.
Posted via Mobile Device

THE ORG AT IT'S BEST!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::bowdown::beerchug:

Just wait, and this place will deliver!!
I really love it here!
Bubba

I have a left side orange panel. The paint and some of the sticker is missing on it but no damage to the plastic. PM me if interested.

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

Back