rubber frame plugs

Hard to tell if there's any difference other than the price.I bought a set about a year ago(forgot who i bought them from now)and like the look,though with mine it took a few pretty good whacks with a rubber mallet to get them seated and a dab of silicone to make them stay seated.:thumbsup:

I have the ones for $9.99..

They all fit fine, the large swing arm ones sticks out a little..

The others are flush.. Save your money !!

Got them from the same dealer.

My 2 cents: no reason to spend more (yup, I bought the cheaper set). Some guys here chose to paint their plugs but I kept mine bare.

frame plugs.jpg

Last edited:
I have them as well. They are the same thing. They are rubber and i would save the cash and go with the cheaper ones. I used a little glue on the s
lower swingarm ones just to make sure they stayed as well.

HPIM0409.jpg

Does anyone have a list of the sizes ? So I can go down the local engineering suppliers and make up a set.

Might be better if you take measurements of the actual holes for the plugs so your fitment (depth + diameter) will be dead on.

If you really need to, I can yank my plugs off the bike and take measurements. I do not have a micrometer though so figures will be "rough."

Well I finally got them on.

I had to sand the out side of 2 of them, and the inside of 1.

Here they are unpainted and painted.
HPIM5396 [50%].jpg
HPIM5397 [50%].jpg
HPIM5398 [50%].jpg
HPIM5399 [50%].jpg

HPIM5396 [50%].jpg

HPIM5397 [50%].jpg

HPIM5398 [50%].jpg

HPIM5399 [50%].jpg

They look good G. I'm sure with research I can find out what kind of glue people are using...call me lazy!

What kinds of adhesive are you all using to make sure they stay in place?
Posted via Mobile Device

Flame away, but am I the only one that thinks these make the bike look even less finished? Are we looking for Goldwing style? Or Gsxr style? I don't hate them, but I think they look worse than the holes... ???

Back