Are these crazy prices for Busa parts ?

Here is what I did with mine. I hated those stupid hooks, so I removed them before chroming :laugh:

DSC03497.jpg

HOLY RUSTED CHAIN ::11

I think I am going to report you for abuse.... :whistle:

It's an old picture, and it only takes a couple days of rain to get surface rust. It cleans right off. I spend more time riding than cleaning.

I use the hooks sometimes to bungee stuff down. Its the exhaust loops I cant stand.

Buy another set and cut them off clean, send them to T&M, switch em out, done. Your bike would look alot better:poke:, and less drag and weight! It's a must do mod!:rofl: Don't you need to buy something else anyway?

Buy another set and cut them off clean, send them to T&M, switch em out, done. Your bike would look alot better:poke:, and less drag and weight! It's a must do mod!:rofl: Don't you need to buy something else anyway?

I'm wanting one of them factory Suzuki afm windscreens....

What is the hook anyway? Is it really supposed to be used to bungee stuff down?

What is the hook anyway? Is it really supposed to be used to bungee stuff down?

My wife prefers them gone. Her heel can turn in just slightly more, and she says it's more comfortable. No way a passengers foot is gonna get caught in the wheel either, which was part of what I thought they were supposed to do.

My wife prefers them gone. Her heel can turn in just slightly more, and she says it's more comfortable. No way a passengers foot is gonna get caught in the wheel either, which was part of what I thought they were supposed to do.

Well see thats your problem. You've been doing it all wrong.
I throw my wife over the side and thats where the bungee and hooks come in...:rofl:

Back