Man, these are some EXPENSIVE frame plugs!

Kinda off topic, but spray painting the frame bolts with some Blanca Busa Satin Black Rustolium works great. Masking tape the inside radius of the frame hole and around it and tape some sheets of newspaper over the bike. Wipe them with alcohol and spray. I sprayed my gas cap ring(off the bike) and a couple small parts.
I'm not a fan of frame plugs, or the bright bolts. The rattle can really makes them disapear. Great paint and color Saiid:beerchug:

The bad part is that the Sorry A$$ Fleesebay charged that poor sap a listing fee that was higher than the value of the plugs.

Kinda off topic, but spray painting the frame bolts with some Blanca Busa Satin Black Rustolium works great. Masking tape the inside radius of the frame hole and around it and tape some sheets of newspaper over the bike. Wipe them with alcohol and spray. I sprayed my gas cap ring(off the bike) and a couple small parts.
I'm not a fan of frame plugs, or the bright bolts. The rattle can really makes them disapear. Great paint and color Saiid:beerchug:

I actually removed all of my fairing bolts and gas cap and just about anything else I could get off the bike and powder coated them with the home kit. A buddy of mine and I bought an oven for $50 and put it in his garage and spent the entire weekend powder coating things. I did all the washers and anything I could get black that had a background to black.

I actually removed all of my fairing bolts and gas cap and just about anything else I could get off the bike and powder coated them with the home kit. A buddy of mine and I bought an oven for $50 and put it in his garage and spent the entire weekend powder coating things. I did all the washers and anything I could get black that had a background to black.

I wish you lived next door:laugh:

Back