Now here is a great deal...LMAO!!

ebay is crazy, people will bid things up beyond what they can go to walmart and buy them for, pay ridiculous prices for things that they think are "deals" and for the unfortunate ones, buy crapola that is advertised as "the real deal" and they get junk reproductions from china.

The funny thing is, you could probably get rich teaching the baby boomers how to properly shop on ebay :whistle: :laugh:

Hey, it's hard to find those '08's with those exact miles any more~!~ :rofl:

Hey, it's hard to find those '08's with those exact miles any more~!~ :rofl:

his description says "0" miles and tha ad says 3257.

ebay is crazy, people will bid things up beyond what they can go to walmart and buy them for, pay ridiculous prices for things that they think are "deals" and for the unfortunate ones, buy crapola that is advertised as "the real deal" and they get junk reproductions from china.

The funny thing is, you could probably get rich teaching the baby boomers how to properly shop on ebay :whistle: :laugh:

i guy i work with bought 1000 worth of 25 dollar gas cards on ebay for like 800 bucks together. he listed them individually and he was selling them like crazy for almost 30 bucks each!!!!! PLUS SHIPPING!!! he made a couple hundred for doing almost NOTHING!!!

Last edited:
But this one has aftermarket cans, the grab bar delete mod, and the shovel removal done already :laugh:

his description says "0" miles and tha ad says 3257.

i guy i work with bought 1000 worth of 25 dollar gas cards on ebay for like 800 bucks together. he listed them individually and he was selling them like crazy for almost 30 bucks each!!!!! PLUS SHIPPING!!! he made a couple hundred for doing almost NOTHING!!!

WOW !!!! A quick come up.

the saleman and techs all took it for a ride so they could "accurately" pitch against it...lol

Ebay is a strange place. People think that because it is on ebay that whatever price they pay they are getting a good deal on that item.

Back