Rubb and the mouse in hawaii

good to see you had fun while you were there and made it back safe. SWIMING WITH SHARKS!!! CRAZY FOOL!!!

Andy,
Last time I was in Hawaii, Geo (momma) and Christopher and I all went on the Arizona tour. I had been back from Iraqi Freedom for about a month, and I had brought flags with me to drop off (they will fly them over the memorial). When they found out that I was active duty and recently returned, they wouldn't let me turn the flags in. Instead, they took me back out to the memorial, interupted a tour and let me fly the flags personally right then and there. Then, the tour guide explained to the crown who I was and walked them all through what we were doing to include when we folded the flag. I flew two flags - one for me and one for Christopher. I was awesome. I had a very similar feeling as when I climbed to the top of Mount Suribachi and flew a flag there.

WOW Shawn. Good on you. There are definately some really emotional places over there.

One day we climbed Diamond Head and looked out from the bunkers built to direct fire from the guns at Randolf Battery.You probably have been there,but for those that haven't,they turned the actual battery into a museum.Very cool.

AWESOME pics Andy!!!  Looks like you did just about everything you possibly could...

Here's Michelle on vacation - where's the bar, is it time to go get some sleep, what's for dinner...

Here's Andy - hey, let's swim with the sharks, I need a tattoo, I sure do feel like shooting some big arse guns and how about a stop by Hooters, shopping for knives, custom air brush work on a thong
laugh.gif
plus all the sight-seeing...

I'd still be in bed trying to figure out what fruity drink I wanted to try that night
laugh.gif

You look like you two had a great time...
biggrin.gif
 Great pics...
Michelle could have done all her shopping at any one of the 10,000 ABC stores in Hawaii.
biggrin.gif

6.JPG

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Very cool pics, RSD. Looks like you really had a blast.

Thanks for sharing.

wish I had looked around more when I was there, but in 93 I was a 21yro Lcpl with other thing on my mind, and we were only there for 4 days. That was our last stop on the way home from our persian gulf west pac.

Cool pics Rub. Do you think the sharks knew how much danger they were in with you in the water?

biggrin.gif

awesome pics Rubb!!! if i didnt hate flying so much, I might plan a trip there-looks beautiful, bet you had a helluva time from the pics you took! Congrats:)

Some realy cool pics Cuzz............
smile.gif
look some were I'd Like to see some time..

Back