caught the mouse in my house

Good catch, but next time just throw his a$$ in the trash...
Now he is out there breeding more mice that will come around.
tounge.gif

I use the poison block and sticky tape to catch the mice that wonder into the house. Then when we have them caught we get the dogs to bark and watch the little guy squirm and get more of himself stuck....
tounge.gif

No, we just throw them away. Had a major mouse issue in the fall, but took care of it... dang things breed every night and must gestate in like hours...
laugh.gif
easier said then done.. you should of seen his cute eyes.. he was so adorable.. i just couldn't
sad.gif
Oh its easy... come on... you pick up the paper, wrap it around the little guy so as you can't see his little eyes, then you punt his butt into the trash can....  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
actually thats what the directions on the sticky paper say.. its not meant to be a live release.. i figured out the vegatable oil thing.. becuase it says if you get it on your finger use mineral or vegatable oil..
for the mouse. it says to fold it over says you cant see his eyes then shove his butt into a trash can..
smile.gif
smile.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif

caught another!! or was it the same one? i cant believe they would be smart enough to know how to come back.. i dropped the first one off about 1/4 mile down the road.. hmm..

Where there is one there is always more. They like to come in during the winter!

Snap Trap. Finally got the one in my house after about 2 months. We had seen one in the front room and the roommate caught one. Then the cat was always looking beside the washer and then would go nuts so I figured there was another. But after setting the trap at the begining of November and checking it again a couple days ago there was nothing. But yesterday when my fiance was cleaning she went to grab the dustpan from beside the washer and screamed. Snaped the little bastids neck. He was still a little floppy so it had been less than 24 hours. Persistance. and then SNAP!!!

You may want to start tagging them before the release, make sure it aint the same one
tounge.gif

MY GOD people!!! It is a freakin MOUSE!  Ya know....that little rodent that eats holes in your bread bag.....and every other food related item it can get into...AND, (very little known fact) likes to nibble on firecrackers....BAD MOUSE!!!

NUKE the little sucker!!  Holy smoke..they breed like rabbits!  (or worse).  I smile whenever one of my cheese-havin-traps snags one of those suckers.
Showing NO LOVE for the little guy...
laugh.gif

I, for one am glad you took the little guy away, all covered in oil no doubt giving his location away to other would-be predators...mmmm, is that guy ready to fry or what?
tounge.gif

I can't say a thing...I wrestle my cat for snakes, mice, moles...I can't watch 'em die in the mouth of my cat, even though I appreciate that kitty keeps the mice from the house...if I see the little guys being tossed around the yard, I'm out the door and chasing the cat! LOL
blush.gif

If you have any more rodent problems, you can borrow my cat.  She's a natural born killer.  Rats, mice, moles, birds and squirrels.  None has escaped her jaws.  She will eat at least the head off, except for the squirel. Too big perhaps.

MY GOD people!!! It is a freakin MOUSE! Ya know....that little rodent that eats holes in your bread bag.....and every other food related item it can get into...AND, (very little known fact) likes to nibble on firecrackers....BAD MOUSE!!!

NUKE the little sucker!! Holy smoke..they breed like rabbits! (or worse). I smile whenever one of my cheese-havin-traps snags one of those suckers.
jump9.gif
ices_rofl.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Where theres one theres ALWAYS THREE!</span>

Also, How "cute" would the little fella had been if he'd gotten loose while "IN TRANSIT" and ran all over the inside of the car or Chevy chase it's way down your shirt. Wouldnt be so "CUTE" then eh?

Sticky paper is great. Paintball gun after that!

JD

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Where theres one theres ALWAYS THREE!</span>

Also, How "cute" would the little fella had been if he'd gotten loose while "IN TRANSIT" and ran all over the inside of the car or Chevy chase it's way down your shirt.  Wouldnt be so "CUTE" then eh?

Sticky paper is great.  Paintball gun after that!

JD
great! 4 more to go..

2 X 3 = 6 - 2 = 4

not very funny when you have to explain the joke
sad.gif

Back