caught the mouse in my house

kkattan

Donating Member
Registered
well guys, with our new friend, a mouse, living in our house (yeah i know it rhymes but i still cant sing) my sister threatened to move out unless it moves out..and since i need somone to cook and clean.. well i decided i would keep my sister over the mouse.

i tried everything... nothing.. smart mouse.. finally i went to walmart and found some sticky paper.. made for insects and mice.. its about a 6 by 8 inch paper that is very sticky on one side.. so i laid down where i always see the mouse run into as he darted from one corner to next... sure enough.. i hear some sound and see the poor bastid caught in the trap.. he squirming but not going anywhere.. now i look at him and if you know me... read the posts.. and my luck with animals.. but i cant just kill him.. so i grab the paper, (with mouse still on top) and get in the car drive out to the woods (close by) and pour some vegatable oil (this breaks down the sticky stuff).. within minutes mouse runs off into the woods..

smile.gif

Congrats on the catch, but I think my cat would like a snack. Letting nature take it's own course. Good for you!
biggrin.gif

Congrats on the catch and good call on the release. I am not sure if I would have done the same?

thanks everyone..:)

the product is made my catchmaster (www.catchmaster.com) and if you dont want to kill your "friend" it a good approach.. i tried the little house where the mouse is supposed to walk in towards the end and a door is supposed close behind him without killing him.. then you release him.. didnt work.. i just wasted good peanut butter..
smile.gif

however this would suck if we were stuck in one of these human-size sticky things.

thanks everyone..:)

the product is made my catchmaster (www.catchmaster.com) and if you dont want to kill your "friend" it a good approach.. i tried the little house where the mouse is supposed to walk in towards the end and a door is supposed close behind him without killing him.. then you release him.. didnt work.. i just wasted good peanut butter..
smile.gif

however this would suck if we were stuck in one of these human-size sticky things.
I used the mouse catch and release in Omaha, worked well after I washed it well. Initially I think some assembly oils and maybe hand smells kept them away. After a good washing, you could load that thing up with some peanut butter and catch a mouse that night. And a Mole.

problem I have with the sticky traps is that they trap everything, not just mice. Kind of a bummer if you catch some lizards or something. Just a thought.

MY GOD people!!! It is a freakin MOUSE! Ya know....that little rodent that eats holes in your bread bag.....and every other food related item it can get into...AND, (very little known fact) likes to nibble on firecrackers....BAD MOUSE!!!

NUKE the little sucker!! Holy smoke..they breed like rabbits! (or worse). I smile whenever one of my cheese-havin-traps snags one of those suckers.

MY GOD people!!! It is a freakin MOUSE!  Ya know....that little rodent that eats holes in your bread bag.....and every other food related item it can get into...AND, (very little known fact) likes to nibble on firecrackers....BAD MOUSE!!!

NUKE the little sucker!!  Holy smoke..they breed like rabbits!  (or worse).  I smile whenever one of my cheese-havin-traps snags one of those suckers.
you sound like my sister.. kill him. get him !! if she had a gun, she would probably shoot the mouse..
sad.gif

i just couldn't... read this previous thread

my story is on bottom of the first page.

Good catch, but next time just throw his a$$ in the trash...
Now he is out there breeding more mice that will come around.
tounge.gif

I use the poison block and sticky tape to catch the mice that wonder into the house. Then when we have them caught we get the dogs to bark and watch the little guy squirm and get more of himself stuck....
tounge.gif

No, we just throw them away. Had a major mouse issue in the fall, but took care of it... dang things breed every night and must gestate in like hours...
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I use the poison block and sticky tape to catch the mice that wonder into the house. Then when we have them caught we get the dogs to bark and watch the little guy squirm and get more of himself stuck....
tounge.gif

No, we just throw them away. Had a major mouse issue in the fall, but took care of it... dang things breed every night and must gestate in like hours...
laugh.gif
easier said then done.. you should of seen his cute eyes.. he was so adorable.. i just couldn't
sad.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
easier said then done.. you should of seen his cute eyes.. he was so adorable.. i just couldn't
sad.gif
Oh its easy... come on... you pick up the paper, wrap it around the little guy so as you can't see his little eyes, then you punt his butt into the trash can....
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back