ROTD  (recipe of the day)

Looks like the bash will get a simple "Irish Beef Stew" if that sounds ok?
smile.gif
REALLY?

I'M GONNA BRING A BUNCH OF MEAT! ALL WE NEED IS FIRE
laugh.gif

works for me... Beer and BIG steaks are one of my favorites...

I have gas and charcoal grills.. I really am not much of a fan of gas grills but sometimes you just gotta have one...

Chris, hook up with DNGrumpy and Gixerhp about meat.. We got two full sirloins (case). We have to go that route as a bone saw is not on anyones inventory..

Anyway the Stew will use up about 10lbs and that will leave about 20-25 lbs for steaks... Suppose some good porterhouse would be more to my liking but the volume of food makes it a bit cost prohibitive... Do speak with them (inside connection on meat) for pricing etc.. They do have all grades available
smile.gif

works for me... Beer and BIG steaks are one of my favorites...

I have gas and charcoal grills.. I really am not much of a fan of gas grills but sometimes you just gotta have one...

Chris, hook up with DNGrumpy and Gixerhp about meat.. We got two full sirloins (case). We have to go that route as a bone saw is not on anyones inventory..  

Anyway the Stew will use up about 10lbs and that will leave about 20-25 lbs for steaks...  Suppose some good porterhouse would be more to my liking but the volume of food makes it a bit cost prohibitive... Do speak with them (inside connection on meat) for pricing etc.. They do have all grades available
smile.gif
jump9.gif

case of redbull to go with the yager? yagerbombs? hmm sounds good... think i am off for a toddy...

So if we stay at your place in June, are you gonna cook?
dunno.gif
I'll bring steak(s)
whistling.gif
I'll bring the Jaeger
whistling.gif
Guess I will just bring my bike and $$$ for that cruise control install then..
whistling.gif
Hmmm yager, beer, cruise control?? does it have to work when done?
laugh.gif
I still need some fabricator to make my mount for the box.. (just sheet metal work but I suck at it)

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

case of redbull to go with the yager?   yagerbombs?   hmm sounds good... think i am off for a toddy...
I could bring some "Bawls" which is also pretty good mixed...
Um yeah, what are you drinking over in Logan Co.?  Not sure if I'd buy a drink that's called "Balls"
whistling.gif

poke.gif

laugh.gif
umm it bawls McFLy BAWLS...
pissed.gif

BAWLS which is an old school energy drink from my cough computer gaming lan party days..
lol1.gif

Back