Rode with EarlyBird this afternoon...

beachz

Registered
Tim sent me a PM this afternoon and said his wrist was feeling better and he was ready to ride. As luck would have it, I was putting on my gear do ride across the water to the fist "bike nite" at the Steak and Lube. Didn't take much arm twisting and he was gearing up and on the road. :thumbsup:

It was great meeting him and I look forward to riding with him in the future! What a great first meet of an org member. Great guy and a representitive of you all. Look forward to meeting many more of you soon. :beerchug:

Here is a shot of Tim talking to his buddy from the Ducati dealer about the new 1199 they brought out. In case you are wondering...yes it is sexier than it looks in print!!!:laugh:

1199.jpg

Great times Russ! Enjoyed riding with you and chatting about bikes, cars, etc!:beerchug: Until next time!:race:

Awesome and I can't wait to see that Ducati all the reviews I have been reading about it says it might give that beamer a run for its money :D

Was this in Va Beach or did you guys brave the HRBT and hit the one in Newport News? I keep thinking I'll hit one of those some night, but I hate to show up alone :laugh:

Glad you two got to meet...seems Tim's riding a bit early having JUST HAD surgery :whistle: Guy is crazy I tell ya!

Was this in Va Beach or did you guys brave the HRBT and hit the one in Newport News? I keep thinking I'll hit one of those some night, but I hate to show up alone :laugh:

Glad you two got to meet...seems Tim's riding a bit early having JUST HAD surgery :whistle: Guy is crazy I tell ya!

No doubt! I was pleasantly surprised to get his message saying he was up for a ride.

Yep, we braved the MM on the way over and the HRBT on the way home. It wasn't too bad except for the wind on the way home. I rather run a buck 50 in clean air than run 70 over that bridge in those winds. :laugh:

Next time we head over that way, we will drop you a note. Last night was very spur of the moment and almost didn't happen. We played text tag and crossed paths a couple of times before we caught up. :thumbsup:

Quaker Steak & Lube in Newport News. Ill text you when we run that way again. Like BeachZ said it was a spur of the moment!

Froggy aka Rooster Rider..... You ride well for a girl!:poke: I hope you are enjoying your McMustang/EarlyBird repaired busa too!:laugh:

What's all this negative "rides like a girl" stuff?! What's wrong with riding like girls?! :laugh:

Yeah, let me know...I'm always in Newport News; it's a hour away from me, but so is everything else :rofl: It'll just depend on whether or not I have my boys; got 'em every other week so they get equal time with their Dad :thumbsup:

Tim: You got NO business riding this quickly after that surgery buddy - there's no ride worth not ever getting to ride again because you permanently mess something up....PLEASE give yourself a chance to heal!

Tim: You got NO business riding this quickly after that surgery buddy - there's no ride worth not ever getting to ride again because you permanently mess something up....PLEASE give yourself a chance to heal!

Pointless post :laugh: Tim's hardheaded and wants to ride...I already fussed at him via txts and I see that didn't work much :whistle:

I would give him a hard time too except I am just as hard headed. Besides it's the lighter, more agile Tim... without all that extra hardware. :)

Back