Rode with 99'busa today. Pics too

beerchug.gif

I just got to thinking about tonight's bike night. There was a group of people there that rode little Vespa like scooters there. I saw 3-4 of them and a couple of guys in a very deep conversation about theirs. Does that mean that one of these days we will have a "Scooter Night?"
Hey!! There are scooters guys right here and we can hear you LOL

Zuma.jpg

I just got to thinking about tonight's bike night. There was a group of people there that rode little Vespa like scooters there. I saw 3-4 of them and a couple of guys in a very deep conversation about theirs. Does that mean that one of these days we will have a "Scooter Night?"
According to the guys last night, you have the fastest color too!!!

According to the guys last night, you have the fastest color too!!!
laugh.gif

I was in Indy all week with nothing to do(for work), flew home at 5:45 Thursday night, and then you guys decide to go to a bike night...great!! Would have been nice to get out of the hotel room for a bit and check out the scene out there...although 10 bikes may have not been much to look at...lol.

I was in Indy all week with nothing to do(for work), flew home at 5:45 Thursday night, and then you guys decide to go to a bike night...great!! Would have been nice to get out of the hotel room for a bit and check out the scene out there...although 10 bikes may have not been much to look at...lol.
man holler out whenever your in town.
shake.gif

shake.gif
I should have...i play quite a bit of softball, and I hooked up with some guys from a softball forum and got to play some games with them on Tuesday night(INDY sports park on Harding). Would have liked to make it out to meet some of the guys from here too. Honestly didn't even think about it though. I should have though...that's my bad.

shake.gif
I should have...i play quite a bit of softball, and I hooked up with some guys from a softball forum and got to play some games with them on Tuesday night(INDY sports park on Harding). Would have liked to make it out to meet some of the guys from here too. Honestly didn't even think about it though. I should have though...that's my bad.

Actually, Indy has a "Bike Night" Monday through Thursday. Each at a different location. Since there are four of them, they are normally on all sides of town. They are mostly the HD peeps but crashing them on a Busa is always fun. When I lived here before I would crash them if I was in town and the Busa would always attract a crowd. Most of the HD peeps don't really know much about bikes but they have heard of a Busa and that is their opportunity to see one up close.

As Chris and me were leaving the one on Thursday, this guy was getting out of a 67 Mustang GTA that he had parked next to our bikes. Sweat looking car, all original paint and all matching numbers. We started talking to him about his car and he commented that he had owned a couple Busas, the last being a "2003, anniversary edition copper"? At that point, I just shut up. But he really did have a sweat looking Mustang.

Back