Roberto Jorge and Badagindo (Dave) ride in Phoenix (some pics)

No way, the elusive Squid Viscous surfaces!

How are you buddy? We never did hook-up out on Pecos road for some high speed passes. I still head out there on a regular basis and always look for some guy polishing up a ZX-11 and Busa in his driveway around 17th Ave, no luck so far.

You guys should hook-up with Squid on Mill Ave. (I'll be hiking the Grand Canyon) I have seen sport bikes in front of Long Wongs on several occasions.

Bob'98ZX11

Bob,
i work every other saturday night, including this one coming up. the hot rods and bikes usually start to arrive at the pavillions around 5 or 6 p.m., later as it gets hotter. nothing special, just b.s.ing and checking out other guys rides.

tom, i would like to see your bike too.

big papa

Ok fellas Im good for tomorrow and the 22nd. I think I see how your coming. Looks like youll end up coming down Oracle road when you reach Tucson. I live very near there and can meet you any time, I guess the easiest would be Oracle and River, Dennys on NE corner. ( I hope someone is familiar with Tucson so Im not confusing anyone) If I am incorrect about your travel route here let me know and I can adjust. Im just gonna post my number here so anyone who plans to come tomorrow can call if you want or just post here and Ill see it. Looking forward to seeing you all. Cant make it to Mill tonight although Id love to...come on down tomorrow Squid. James/Jamie Cell(520)977-7314 or TJQ94@AOL.com

Hey Roberto,

Yep, we got alittle crossed. I am good and set to go to tucson on saturday the 22nd but am unable to pull a long trip this saturday. A short ride somewhere might work, but I have prior plans with the family in the afternoon. I tried to call you but couldnt catch you. I will try again or hopefully you check this before you head out.

I might be able to pop onto mill ave tonight for a little while. maybe see some of you there.

[This message has been edited by 918rider (edited 14 April 2000).]

RJ Take your scoot to Eastside Performance for Dyno stuff. He's located in Mesa around Alma School/Broadway(kinda across the street from **** Cepek-behind the taco shop). Phone # is 480 649 4440. Ask for TJ(owner). Tell him you were referred by John w/ the Hayabusa,ZX-11,and Bandit 1200. He's wrenched/dynoed all of my bikes at one time or another. That place is top notch. Great Mechanics and good customer service. There's usually some good scenery there as well. My last trip there I saw 4 Boss Hoss's. They were huge!!! One was a trike w/ a '57 chevy rear end. Its very common to see a few $70K customs laying around on any given day as well(nitrous,turbo,etc.).

As far as Mill ave-It's downtown Tempe. 5th st./Mill are the crossroads for Long Wongs. 30+ bikes there on weekend nights around 9:30 p.m.

[This message has been edited by Squid Vicious (edited 14 April 2000).]

918 (and others)

I'm still in for 9:00 AM departure on the 22nd from Denny's Country Club/US60. Who's in? Those that go tomorrow, let us know how it goes (ride, traffic, cops) and be careful it's supposed to be WINDY!

Bob'98ZX11

so far I have only heard from Roberto, He says hes coming reguardless if anyone else shows up. Im in for this weekend and next. Would be a shame for Roberto to make the ride himself though...sneak out or take your woman out for dinner if ya have to guys...ha ha If its just Roberto and I this weekend so be it but would be nice to get more of us out there. Badagindo havent heard much from you recently you gonna make it? oh well this weekend and next weekend should be great ill see ya all out there James

You guys are talking about riding Saturday on Easter weekend, right?, 4-22-00? I'm up in Cottonwood, but would like to come down to the desert sometime.......

Hey all, I havnt been able to get ahold of Roberto and would hate for him to be the only one to show up and then wait forever. Would hate to do that to him. If anyone knows his email or home # or something, give him a call for me. If no one can get ahold of him, I may just ride down to the meeting point to let him know in person. I would love to go tomorrow but just cant. I am looking forward to going next saturday and hope to see a bunch of you show up.

Sorry Roberto

I even looked for him at labusas but doesnt look like he goes over there much.\

If anyone is able to get ahold of him or if anyone is planning on going with him, give me a call on cell 602-370-4520

[This message has been edited by 918rider (edited 14 April 2000).]

rode to payson thursday with a 996, mille r, and zx6. the weather is perfect. i may make it to mill ave. tonight...

big papa

Hi John Smith!

The ride to Tucson is supposed to happen this Saturday 15th. Whoever is going will meet at Denny's Restaurant at HWY 60 and and Country Club Road (87) between 8 and 9AM. ETD (estimated time of departure) is 9:00 AM from Denny's. Hope everyone show up, should be nice to ride with other BUSA'S.

Ride Safe, RJ

Okay boys we've got the wires crossed on the Tucson ride. 918 initially said Saturday 4/22, Roberto is saying this Saturday 4/15?

I'm in for the 22nd, can't make it tomorrow........

Bob'98ZX11

Back