To Roberto Jorge

OB_TJQ94

Registered
Hey Roberto,
It was good to see you again on the board. All is well in AZ other than its too Damn hot!! I really hope all is well for you. The stand is heaven sent and I absolutely love it.....dont know how I did without it. Had a prob with spools till I decided to go direct with Bulldog....( tried Lock Phil ) first...big mistake! well still no incidents with the bus and you should see the pool...hey we swim in it now...lol took a week end but I got it to clean status..The disk you speak of is of no concern to me I was just glad to help you out...as a fellow Busa owner all the guys here would have done the same. Hey by the way...what is all this PAIR block off stuff???? I dont get it. Seems 4-2-1 should eliminate all block offs.....then again im a mechanical retard.....gettin my Yosh/2Bros soon one of the two...lol Anyways hope you are well and your family as well.....James

PS Espey and her Mom say hello and good wishes as well

Hi TJQ94 and Cisco San Jose!

James please give my best to Espey and her Mom too. Tell Espey thanks for putting up with me. Good to hear you got the pool working since you say it's HOT there now. Glad to hear you are enjoying the stand and hope it serves you well.

Hey Cisco here is what's going on.
I talked to the shop that is going to fix my bike and they said it's around five thousand. I asked him if that included the instrument cluster and he said no that he overlooked that, so the bill should go up some more. I don't think it will be a total loss since that would require a bill of about 7,550 or more to total it. I guess that plastic sh*t is expensive. The seat is just fine and suffered no damage but I guess it will be quite some time before I can put my arse on it, ha ha ha! I am still not sure if I should replace the plastic with carbon fiber. Well that's about it for now.

Good to hear from both of you and I'm glad to be back here in Maimi. Looking forward to meeting Omega and all the local riders here in South Florida soon. Keep in touch!

Ride Safe, RJ

Roberto,give me a heads up on what you're doing since your accident.Is your bike up and running again? How's the corbin seat doing? Hey ride safe.

Roberto, glad to hear the bike is slowly getting back together, must be driving you nuts. Sorry we didn't
hook up for one more ride before you left...stay in touch

Greg finally got his 12 and we buzzed up to jerome a few weeks ago. On the way we swapped bikes and he got stopped doing 90 in a 40 zone...the cop said he was going to cart him off to the slammer and haul the bike off but Greg did a good song and dance routine by pointed to my inoperative instrument cluster (waiting for replacement)
and got of scott free...lucky sob.

Tjq94, send me an e-mail so I can contact you (jimjib@goodnet.com), we are planning some rides soon and I want to tune you in. A buddy of mine (owns the Playa Bonita in Rocky Point and is also a state senator there) just bought a new bike and is coming to phoenix in July. This guy is a great contact for red carpet treatment in Mexico and I really want to show him a good time...a return Mexico trip is definitely in the works.

Hey Roberto,

Sorry to hear about your "incident" after I cut for home on that fateful Saturday. Hope all is well and healing (you and the bike).

Jim, What's up, just found your card last night going through some stuff, please e-mail me on the rides! rjudge@kitchell.com. I just got a D&D pipe and jet kit for the ZX11, netted 10 HP, really happy with it. Was out at Bartlett Lake Sunday with a buddy who has a '98 ZX7, nice ride, no cops!

Bob

Hey Roberto,

You took off out of town before we could hook up one last time for a party. You should have given a holler before you went. You will have to give me a call next time you are in town so we can set something up. It was great riding with you the few times we went. Keep my number.

Any other arizona riders....
Post any open rides so we can hook up sometimes. (preferably when it cools down) or in the eves. 111 degrees is alittle hot for lesure riding.

918 ryan

Hi 918Rider

Good to hear from you. You bet I will give you a call next time I'm in Arizona. I tried to call you before I left but was unsuccessful in reaching you. I still have a raffle ticket from Hacienda HD for a Road King due this October so if I wind you can bet I will be out there then.

TJQ94 Could you please email me with your email address? I need to get in touch with you about the trip to Mt. Lemon. My BUSA will not be complete ontil you do !!!!
How high are you up to with the wheelies? You are going to have to give me lessons on it.

Ride Safe, RJ
Ride

Back