Road trip!!! boss, i'll be a little late for work.

Great as always. I really enjoy your posts.
biggrin.gif

Sitting here at work on graveyards tonight your photos were great! Thanks for makiing a long night livable.
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

JMFC!! Beautiful!!! I still have plans with riding with one of your tours or your crew one of these dayz. AWESOME!!

Tim as always you are the master with the camera. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Glad to see you here posting some.

Sitting here at work on graveyards tonight your photos were great! Thanks for makiing a long night livable.
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
You guys are awesome. Always amazed how much everyone loves these lil photo-thread-road-trips. Plus I can post as many pics of the Busa as I want.
laugh.gif
Kicking off the ride season with the first big road trip in 5 weeks
beerchug.gif
so will have to post that up once I get a chance to process the 300 some pics I'll take. I'm even bringing along a film maker on that ride who's going to make me a short film about it too. (Plus in talks about having a booth at Laguna Seca MotoGP Races in July '06 in Monterey.)

Have to run through some road trip pics and post some more when I get some time. Really liking this 'rolling hills' style of photo like that last one. Have to work on getting some more of those. Would make a good book cover.

Makes me want to go ride.
muscle.gif

FrenchCreek1-800.jpg

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>French Creek Rd, near Shingle Springs, CA</span>

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Okay, here's the dibs on another quicky must-do shortcut: Willow Creek Rd. It parallels the main Hwy 124. And no, your eyes don't deceive you, those are some very fun whoop-dee-whoops!

Img_0469-WillowCreekRd.jpg

Time to continue on Willow Creek Rd and explore one more road we haven't been on in awhile.

Img_0470-WillowCreekRd.jpg

My, my, more whooops!! And these are so extreme, the roadway was gouged out from all the cars jumping these. Reminds me of the teen years.  My buddy Dean had a Firebird and we'd all load up and head outside of town to where the train tracks were.  Get some speed up and we'd get the car airborne.

Img_0473-ScottRd.jpg
I've been on the third road...what a hoot! And yep me and the wifey caught a little air of our own  
tounge.gif
I love norcal...some VERY sweet riding. Thanks for the awesome pics Pash...let these folks know the kinda riding we have here  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|The Big Red One
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142173218 -->

Thanks for sharing your Pic's-- I am very lucky to live near where those pic's were taken--
Ahh--Plymouth ---Fiddle town road east is one of the best ever and is still marked @55mph--
Many others are now marked down to 35 ---
mad.gif

nice pic's! did you steal those from a calendar?
tounge.gif
i love the shot w/ the nuke plant in the distance.

Thank you for the post. You are very talented and I appreciate you sharing with us!
beerchug.gif

Back