road course

tt66260

Registered
hello guys I thank yall for letting me join your forum, first I am not a new busa owner just new to forum. Second I am from Pierre Part Louisiana (yea swamp people town) anyway I am now staying in Sorth Carolina for work and I am looking for a road course/road course training first because we have no moutains in LA and no dragon tails thats for sure, even though I consider myself a decent rider but If I could get a little training on a road course from a pro both me and my bike could benifit. so any help on finding a road course school would near Spartanburg SC woul be appreciated. thanks guys and girls.:repost:

Welcome to the oRg, I am sure some folks up in your area will have some ideas. Glad you found us! :welcome:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :cheerleader:

Suggestion, just go to your local Suzuki or Honda Dealer, someone there (Service manager, mechanic) will know a track :beerchug:

i grew up in spartanburg, sc....there's a lot of beautifal riding in south carolina. considering your at the top of the state, check out Lake Lure and Chimney Rock State Park. it's an awesome ride, especially now that it's turning fall...as far as tracks, the closest thing your going to find is charlotte nc or in greenville. now if your into straight line racing aka the drag, there all over the place... welcome to the org, swing through the town of Chesnee and get a burger at the Bantam Chef, it's an experiance

Welcome. You can check out Ed Bargy racing school. He does some events at atlanta and a couple of other southeast tracks. You can also check out carolina motorsports park. They should have some events going on once the season comes back.

Awesome site, I'm glad I landed at the right place, a place where newbies can learn from the experts without any boundaries. I just hope tt66260 finds what he's looking for.
I'm already missing SC, it's a great place.

Back