Riser help

hbr

"It's all good"
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone put Gen Mar or Reaper risers on with a similar top clamp?

My concern is that the resevoirs will hit, not only the screen, but the mirror mounts too. I like the look of the Busa lowered, but I need to get some weight off my wrists. TIA

Triple_tree.jpg

i have used the pngel riser that raise the handle bars an inch and at full turn it might rub the windscreen but you can get it so that it doesnt if you rotate the resevoir forward.
if you have a double bubble screen it wont hit at all...

Thanks SD - Got any pics?  There are none of your dash area in your Photobucket.

I just don't see how, if I raise the clipons an inch, that they don't SMACK the area where the 2 push pins hold the dash panels in, even rotating them forward  
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|hbr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143825979 -->

i know what your saying, i made a post b4 i got mine asking the same things your asking.
its just the angel it comes real close but doesnt touch...
here is the best pic i could find of it, i just ripped it off so i cant take another for you.
as you can see it is behind it so it really doesnt come close, if yours do for what ever reason just loosen the bolts holding on the resevoir on the handle bar and rotate it forward a bit.

HPIM0847.JPG

I dont know if this will help but when i bought my1.25 inch risers from genmar i had the same problem. THe solution that i had was to loosen the brake and clutch leavers and move them inward . then i tilted them forward just a little. when i did that both cleared without touching the windscreen. and i have a factory screen as well. hope it helps.

Back