double bubble wind screen and risers

busabelly

Registered
I was going to use the custom made risers, I was going to go 1 1/4 risers wondering if they would work with double bubble wind screens or they would hit the edge. Does anyone have any knwoledge of this. Any help would be grealty appreciated

It will work...
That is a heli bar and a genmar riser. I did lower the front end an inch but before I did that everything still cleared fine, just had to re-route a cable or two. The fast-idle needs to be moved to in between the front of the tank securing screws.

DSC00733.JPG

Yes they will.. My neighbor aka GSXTacy is running the ones I'm offering with a zg dbl with no issues and I've also sold 3 sets to members with no complaints so far.. hope this helps you in your decision..

1 1/4 inch genmars with DB.

I only took a bit of the sides of the Zero Gravity DB, the clutch and brake resivoirs had about a 1/2 inch clearing when turning the bars sharp.... knowing me I would've pinched a finger in there at some point.
blush.gif

All the reapers and genmars sold and this is the first I've heard of these issues..
The ones I have and GSXTacy and the guy that makes these are rare cases I guess because they all clear just fine with dbl's..

So there you go busabelly I guess they do hit.. sorry if I mislead you in my pm..

I was actually thinking of selling my Suzuki DB screen with the Kanji on the lower front anyone wants to make me an offer

I was actually thinking of selling my Suzuki DB screen with the Kanji on the lower front anyone wants to make me an offer
Maybe try the for sale section instead of jacking this guys thread. Not busting your onions, just saying that way everyone will know you are selling it and you can post a pic and all will be right and zenlike in the universe.

repost.gif

My Puig DB had to be trimmed for the Heli-bar/ 3/4 riser.. brake and clutch masters hit solidly and so I rotated the controls a bit, still hit enough to flick the kill switch while turning... trim job fixed 95% of the interference..

Back