Rim Swap??

lil charlie

Registered
I have a 08 busa (black/orange). Im looking to see if anyone wants to trade stock rims. Mine are black and I'm looking for some gold ones. I just found this board so Im not sure if Im posting this in the right section or not. Is there an intro thread where I can introduce myself????

Lil Charlie

I have a 08 busa (black/orange). Im looking to see if anyone wants to trade stock rims. Mine are black and I'm looking for some gold ones. I just found this board so Im not sure if Im posting this in the right section or not. Is there an intro thread where I can introduce myself????

Lil Charlie
Posted via Mobile Device

Im in Southern Arizona....How do I get my account to email me when some one has responded to one of my posts????

Im in Southern Arizona....How do I get my account to email me when some one has responded to one of my posts????

Close to the top of the first page of a thread just above the first post is a line with a "Thread Tools" button. Click it and a drop down menu shows up. Click on "Subscribe to this Thread" and follow the prompts. You will get email notification of replies to the thread.

Thanks for the info AceHole..... got that down now. Still learning my way around this board.

Like i was saying..im in AZ if one of you guys wants to trade. My rims are great shape and I only have 3500 miles on my busa.

Back