Rim Decals.....

buss

Banned
I was thinking of doing something like this to my gold rims on my 08 busa, what do you guys think?

100_0458.jpg

I always rock just the white Suzuki on the rear wheels. :thumbsup: And they look better if the are 180 degree out from opposite side. :whistle:

I had to put mine on one letter at a time...not easy to put on and line up because of the angle/turn..

What would the decals height have to be? I think it would have to be uner 2 inches, does that sound right?

I've wanted to get a set for a long time now, just never remembered to get some... :whistle: I always thought they would look great and I had thought of putting them at the valve stem so I always could visually see where to line up the bike for pressure checks :thumbsup:

They would look good on the gold, just make sure the color contrast works well, as mentioned color matched blue or black probably over the white.

i can make any color you desire.....
black,white,orange,red,chrome,gold,blue,green,DK-red,DK-green,yellow,pink,LT-blue,purple...:laugh:

skeche what would a set of red cost for the front and rear? so i guess four stickers.

here ya go, i made these for mine....:thumbsup:

I'll bet that hayabusa was a pain to weed Sketch. Did you plot it with the curve already in it, or curve it during application (heat?) Red, white, or yellow reflective would be pretty cool too.

skeche what would a set of red cost for the front and rear? so i guess four stickers.

Better order a spare or two just in case you mess up the application....

I'll bet that hayabusa was a pain to weed Sketch. Did you plot it with the curve already in it, or curve it during application (heat?) Red, white, or yellow reflective would be pretty cool too.

not to hard to weed, i set my plooter very good and i have no problem weeding...yes i did plot it with a curve...yea, i wanta get some of that reflective, but the cost is a bit to much...

Better order a spare or two just in case you mess up the application....

you souldn't have any problem appling, just make sure the rims are clean and when appling add alot of preasure then peal off application tape. :thumbsup:

Skeche did ya ever figure out what you would charge me? i hadnt heard.

I have rim decals and they are peeling off :(. They were awesome at one time but require you to be very careful when cleaning. Hard to do with all of the oils and dirt that collects in this location. My stickers will be coming off in the spring.

I have rim decals and they are peeling off :(. They were awesome at one time but require you to be very careful when cleaning. Hard to do with all of the oils and dirt that collects in this location. My stickers will be coming off in the spring.

i've had mine on for about a year, and haven't had to replace them yet...:laugh:

Back