Riding shorts

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
So I know Olympia and Thor make riding pants that zip the lowers off to turn into shorts, but are there any other companies? Anyone wear these kind of shorts that has a recommendation?

I like my Joe Rocket Alter Ego pants...I can unzip them one way or another when I'm riding or when I get off the bike for plenty of cooling. It's a nice feature especially when it's 90+ out here in S. FL.

I like my Joe Rocket Alter Ego pants...I can unzip them one way or another when I'm riding or when I get off the bike for plenty of cooling. It's a nice feature especially when it's 90+ out here in S. FL.

Do you wear tennis shoes when your riding then? I don't see boots looking too good with a pair of shorts.

+1 :thumbsup:

Do you wear tennis shoes when your riding then? I don't see boots looking too good with a pair of shorts.

I wear either depending. You can zip the pants down from the top, from around your lower hip area, or up from the bottom. If I'm wearing boots I zip them down from the top so I don't look like a ruh-tard, this allows a huge opening for air to get in and circulate. With regular shoes I'll zip them up from the bottom and let the flaps fly in the breeze. :laugh:

Look at the pic below, you can see 2 zippers that give you the option to zip up or down, I keep the rain liner rolled up and stuffed into the hump (hump mod).

554-100b.jpg

Back