Don't ride in shorts!

HRJR

Donating Member
Registered
The father of one of my riding buddies decided he wanted to take my friend's new bike out for a ride.  It was a summer day.  He was wearing shorts.  While riding past a flowering field he felt something unusual hit his inner thigh and slide into the open area of his shorts towards his nether regions.  He tried not to panic but this *thing* inside his shorts started to BUZZ.  Yep, he caught a big ole bumblebee in his shorts!  He was shaking his leg trying to get that bugger out before it stung him, at the same time trying to downshift and brake.

Luckily, he didn't get stung (or crash).  

Note: He also stopped riding in shorts.  
biggrin.gif

wow.gif
Cringed reading the whole thing, even though bee stings arent particularly painful... im sure it would have wound up that way for this case...

-WHEELMAN

Been there done that... twice! Once a bee managed its way down my coat and stung me near my throat. Another time I felt a burning feeling on my leg. Sure enough, when I looked down the bee was still stuck to my jeans.

<!--EDIT|EastCoast
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141703721 -->

When I was young, dumb and full of crap (Still full of crap, so I'm told.) I was riding with shorts on. Running around 120 mhp and BAMMM!!!!!! The upper inside of my thy is on fire. As I reach down and remove the HORNET from the inside of my leg, while trying to come to a stop. I spent the next 10 minutes digging stinger and guts out of the hole. Fun fun fun...

Later,

Steve

A buddy of mine wearing a open face visor helmet somehow at a slow speed managed to get a June bug rammed up his left nostril, said it was all he could do to keep from stacking while trying to stop and honk this thing out of his nose. He got a bloody nose and wears a full face now. Needless to say, I did almost die from laughter
laugh.gif

A buddy of mine wearing a open face visor helmet somehow at a slow speed managed to get a June bug rammed up his left nostril, said it was all he could do to keep from stacking while trying to stop and honk this thing out of his nose. He got a bloody nose and wears a full face now. Needless to say, I did almost die from laughter    
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

I would rather have the bee sting, thank you
wink.gif

Back