Riding elbow

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
I did an 800 km trip yesterday, first ride this year on the Busa and ow diyamn my left elbow is sore. I remember this from last year, and was wondering if anyone else gets the same thing?

I tried to switch arms as much as possible, used the throttlemeister to relax both, but still got bit.

I was watching a new Viper fly around Lloydminster last night, uber impressive ride. Everyone tried to run him, and in every gear the thing would stand up on end, and just cook the tires. Unbelievable.

I pulled up beside him, and he got this HUGE chit eating grin, saw the Kanji. I figured it was coming, but he turned off shaking his head. Noth that I think he was scared of the Busa, just maybe he knew he had enough for one night.

Then again..............

What are you talking about?! I get "riding body" - everything aches...

laugh.gif
I sure hope someone's bringing some good drugs to the Bash
poke.gif

lurk.gif

I think everybody aches in the first rides of the year. Of course if you do like I did last week and pull your back muscles at the Gym. Then even getting on and riding is a ACHE all over  
sad.gif

Lets see  
SHOCKED.gif
, where is that number for Dr Fingers
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 25 2007,08:29) What are you talking about?! I get "riding body" - everything aches...

laugh.gif
I sure hope someone's bringing some good drugs to the Bash
poke.gif

lurk.gif
Hydrocodone is good. And a muscle relaxer like Baclofen. Of course you need a beer to wash them down with.
beerchug.gif

Back