New goal to drag my elbow!

Sounds like you guys had a hell of a time. I was thinking of trying those perellis out but couldn't find any one with expierience or info on them.

I think I have some body position to work on before I can atempt elbow drag'n. I ground off quite a bit of my foot pegs on that trip to Seattle.

Are you referring to the Pirelli Track Day Slick? GregBog has a pair on his gixxer now so we'll have some feedback eventually.

By the way you bum, are you coming to Spokane on Oct 2-3 to join me and the GregBob for a weekend of fun?

Be there or be square! :thumbsup: Last chance to enjoy the track this season dude. Get your bum in gear!

:beerchug:

Sounds like a great time at the track...I have yet to drag a knee....let alone my elbow...
LOL.. try tellin' regular folks about your new goal......I think you would get some strange looks from them..Perfect... :bowdown:

Are you referring to the Pirelli Track Day Slick? GregBog has a pair on his gixxer now so we'll have some feedback eventually.

By the way you bum, are you coming to Spokane on Oct 2-3 to join me and the GregBob for a weekend of fun?

Be there or be square! :thumbsup: Last chance to enjoy the track this season dude. Get your bum in gear!

:beerchug:

yea the track day slick, I would like to know how if fits in between the Q2s and an all out race tire.

I'm really hoping to make it out. I have the time off so as long as the weather holds up, and it looks like it should, I'll be there. Realy looking forward to trying out my -1/+2 gearing. Should be a decent change from stock.

yea the track day slick, I would like to know how if fits in between the Q2s and an all out race tire.

I'm really hoping to make it out. I have the time off so as long as the weather holds up, and it looks like it should, I'll be there. Realy looking forward to trying out my -1/+2 gearing. Should be a decent change from stock.

That's a big jump in gearing! Hopefully it works well for you!

The weather is going to be perfect, I can smell it! :please:

I hope to see you there Gary!

Probably not the best picture....but like this? Its not melted looking, but has that textured look... I have some regular street miles on it since it was last ridden hard!

SANY0010 1.jpg

Hope this looks better! Been playing with suspension some... The nylon tie strap just a few MM's off the bottom of the Front Fork.

SANY0009.jpg

That's a big jump in gearing! Hopefully it works well for you!

The weather is going to be perfect, I can smell it! :please:

I hope to see you there Gary!

yea I'm hoping it doesn't put me on my arse lol. Top speed should be around 170, which is faster than I currently get up to at spokane according to my GPS.

I am in on that bet Tuf, I have already been thinking that it is very possible, And that is my next goal at the track. So lets get it done. :thumbsup:

I am in on that bet Tuf, I have already been thinking that it is very possible, And that is my next goal at the track. So lets get it done. :thumbsup:

I need to get a few trackdays in on the 09 1k to get a feel for her first! I have tried three times this year!:banghead::banghead::banghead: Rain the first time! (Not enough people) Cancelled the Second time! Third time too much money and short notice! So I think you'll make it before I ever do! Unless by some luck the 09 feels like the Aprilia did at the track taking corners!

Last edited:
you know i see that hardly going down and man it makes me hope thatguy is ok. he didnt look geared up very well. cheers to your son!!! that is awesome on the skills.....mad skills

Back