Ride to Tortilla Flats AZ

hey euroR,
I recognize your bike, remember the plate from last night at the pavillions, you parked right next to my 07 red.
I too went to Tortilla with my busa and my previous bike (sv650)and all the way to Payson.... a nice ride

anyways let me know if you want to go for a ride, I havent found many other busa rider...

here so more info about me and my bike:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=13;t=81847

So how is the Pavillions now days? I was involved with Joe Verdone (he is the one that started that weekly event at the Pavillion) over at Truck Creations. I built the power train for the super truck he had in the SEMA show some years ago. You know that is the longest running weekly car show/get together in the USA... sure get some fine stuff showing up
smile.gif

I think the pavillions is really big right now, there is not much empty spot anywhere. got a nice variety of classics, muscle, trucks, imports, euros, I wished there was more exotics sometimes,
most of the time its the same guys over and over everyweek but what really seems to be growing is the amount of spectators, realy family oriented stuff,
heck what do i know, it might have been like that since the beginning but to me during the last 4 years i ve beeen to it seems bigger

cool.gif

when we approached the McDs about using the parking lot there, they thought we were out of our minds.... guess it paid off for them... you should post pics of some of the stuff out there... has been a few years since I have even been out there.. cheers!

hey euroR,
I recognize your bike, remember the plate from last night at the pavillions, you parked right next to my 07 red.
I too went to Tortilla with my busa and my previous bike (sv650)and all the way to Payson.... a nice ride

anyways let me know if you want to go for a ride, I havent found many other busa rider...

here so more info about me and my bike:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=13;t=81847

yea man I remember the 07, I do have class tue and thursday and I work everyother day, but I can always find time. I was also looking at a 07 Busa Red but I saw the blue 08 and they didnt give me BS so I bought it.

Back