Ride of the gringo

cool.gif

Hey thanks alot guys...once that snow melts
AAAssjani.gif
I'm ride'in straight to the top
race.gif

I'm gettin a nosebleed just looking at that bridge. Being afraid of heights I'm staying out of your state entirely.
smile.gif

I got up this morning and after seeing some of the news about all the protests I decieded I would just head for the hills,  so I loaded up the busa and made a day of it.

This is the Auburn Ravin...two rivers meet here,  the south and north forks of the American River and it's called the confluence.

The bridge is the Forresthill Bridge and is well nown around here.  It is one of the highest bridges in the states.  People parachute of it and many commercials are filmed here.
Thats the bridge from XXX right?

Those are some beautiful pics, ozz! Thanks for sharin them...
smile.gif

After riding up in N. Carolina and Tenn. this past weekend... and then looking at these pics... I'm soooo ready to sale the home and head for the hills!
biggrin.gif

I got up this morning and after seeing some of the news about all the protests I decieded I would just head for the hills,  so I loaded up the busa and made a day of it.

This is the Auburn Ravin...two rivers meet here,  the south and north forks of the American River and it's called the confluence.

The bridge is the Forresthill Bridge and is well nown around here.  It is one of the highest bridges in the states.  People parachute of it and many commercials are filmed here.
yep
smile.gif

yep
smile.gif
cool.gif
I lived in Red Bluff once upon a time.

yep
smile.gif
cool.gif
 I lived in Red Bluff once upon a time.
ah yes been through there many times
biggrin.gif
can get mighty hot around those parts in the summer.

I lived in Red Bluff once upon a time. [/QUOTE]

I was there today. CHP was having a field day on I5.

thanks for the pics...uhhh that snow looked like snow belt snow lol

I got vertigo just from looking at the picture taken at the top of the bridge.

It's spooky just walking out on it and looking down...

It's 730+ feet high, 2428 feet long span with piers only 16 ft. shorter than the Golden Gate Bridge...

It is the 3rd highest bridge in the U.S. and the tallest bridge in California...

ride_of_the_gringo_28__2_.jpg

Back