Sat. Morning Ride To Bear Moutain.;.

Ohh And By The Way Ridin With you Guys Was A Pleasure ,, Both My Wife And I Had A Really Good Time ..Hope we Can Do It Again Soon...Mark

2QUIK, show the wife. This is the daycare we were discussing....
I get it now, daycare for future car/bike lovers.

NICE!
YEAH, I START THEM OUT YOUNG...LOL THIS IS MY SONS POCKET BIKE.

DSC00037r.JPG

i showed up at 11.55 with my wife on the back but you guys were gone !!just some cruisers and a guy on a xxx honda there!next time i leave earlier DAM!!IS THAT TOWER EVER OPEN?

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128307385 -->

Yeah, count me in on the next ride as well. I've seen very few Busas up on Perkins Drive, my regular hangout. Be careful on them roads, the first step is a doozy.

OK Fella's Since Our sat ride was a success ,we should try to get another ride in before it gets to cold .. Maybe we could Shoot for Sat , the 15 th of this month ... Maybe we can have more of us ...

He's not kidding. The drop off the side of the road had me nervous when picking up speed in the twisties. Had to slow it down. The only thing stopping something one or thing from falling off the side of the road is a few bolders that are the size of a ford ascorts tires...lol Take a look.
See those rocks next to my blue busa... THAT'S IT! Crazy Sh#T

<!--EDIT|c50bartsBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128339209 -->

IMG_3101.JPG

We need to get out like this more often ..the whole day was a lotta fun .. serious twisty's

<!--EDIT|2quik
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128514877 -->

Back