Sat. Morning Ride To Bear Moutain.;.

Yes True The ZX10 was fast , But Lets not forget to factor in a couple of things . ZX10, Nice Guy But deffinatly a little Crazy With NO FEAR . and he says he 's been doin this for 10years ,,to me experience in racing has a lot under his belt and this was his territory with only limited road space.. And in the end it was a lotta fun , Everyone enjoyed the little show ..Next time maybe on a larger open stretch of road or highway section...
TRUE, TRUE AND TRUE....
slider1.gif
slider1.gif

slider1.gif

Remember this, I was done stroking the hard on after the first pass..... Didn't need five wheelies....lol Dude was no joke master of that 10. Road it up straight and at about 80mph

sorry for the misinformation
sad.gif
No sweat. Just didn't want people to think a 300hp busa couldn't smoke a zx10. I can't keep up with him even with a jump start. That's at 230-250 hp BUSA. I'm thinking my next bike is a gsxr1000 or zx10...lol The light weights are fast as hell.

<!--EDIT|c50bartsBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128460343 -->

IMG_3076r.JPG

I want to see that (WHAT?
alien.gif
) on a two lane road.

<!--EDIT|1127 TO 1299
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128459157 -->

Allright fella's Start Plannin ..Maybe we could get to Port Jervis on next ride ...

Hey, you played it safe and thats all that counts. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Maybe next time I could make it.

hey did rob t pm anybody ? i dont understand how we missed him ?  

<!--EDIT|johnstein
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128469589 -->

If anyone wants to ride, I'll meet them up at Perkins Drive this weekend, name the time. I'm usually up there anyhow.

2QUIK NEEDS TO EDIT POST ABOUT U KNOW. REMOVE ANY ISSUES WITH  ZX10... 5 0 COULD BE ON THE LOOKOUT......
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|c50bartsBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128460614 -->

gm1300 pmed me his cell # but i did take it with me. i thought id be there like 10.30 but got caught in crap on the way and went all the way around instead of the big bridge.took me wayyy longer !!!! ps im pretty fast with the wifey on the bike too!!

Back