Rhythm,Dudewizr and BBB Busaz

AZfk
Seasoned Pilot

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.60

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey TY, nice pics man! Bikes look good! Sounds like a good time there. BTW is that the same BBB that had the 02 silver/gray? [/QUOTE]

B-man is an impostor, faking the funk of the true Big, Bald, and Beautiful one (3BBB)
laugh.gif
But the brutha is just as cool.
super.gif

04busaVA
Professional Pilot

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:2.34

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nice pics.... and rides...   .... man I need to head up dem parts to check out your ride Rhythm....

Your welcome anytime, Playa.  I'll let you know in advance when we'll be having are next C-Town roll out.  
RatedPG89 couldnt make Sunday ride due to being bikless from a bald tire from last week ride out to black water falls WV.
How close are you to Waterfall Va ?
.[/QUOTE]
I'm bout 46 miles from Waterfall, VA... I pass by dem parts everyday to work....

sledhead
Hayabusa Legend

Avg posts/day:1.75

OK peeps......is it just me here or is our bud Rhythm a freakin dead ringer for Wesley Snipes??!!??!!

Didn't know we had a celeb for a board member!!  

No autograph please!  Just sho me the money.  
laugh.gif
[/QUOTE]
dude....I'm serious here......the resembelence is spooky!!! Anyone ever made the comparison before??

dude....I'm serious here......the resembelence is spooky!!!  Anyone ever made the comparison before??[/QUOTE]

Get'm all the time ! I've been told I sound like Chris Tucker when I talk, and that I  have that Eddie Murphy lQQk too.

To bad my broke azz dont have their cash flo.  
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121885197 -->

expat
New Recruit

Avg posts/day:1.58

Nice bikes!  [/QUOTE]

Thanks for the compliment, Playa but I still aint show'n ya the secretzz.
tounge.gif

Wassup Playas!!  We had a blast on SR 555! (S.E. Ohio's own Deal's Gap).  You all missed a great time, especially on the way home, we had a schedule to meet, if you know what I mean.  I got to hear those Two Bros. at 10k, yeah baby!

For all of yall that don't know, Rhythm's ride is fo' real!  I could hear that playa all the way up to 50 mph!  Sunday's ride turned out to be a real adventure and test-n-tune!  Please pardon our bikes, can you say 3 hours of wet roads?  Yep, we rode through that shi* to the now infamous 555.

We gotta hook up again real soon, even if it's just to grab a snack or something.  Funny it took the WWW to find out we (Rhythm and I) live 5 minutes apart! Dudewizr was great too, and he's just a quick run down the freeway from us! His '04 Limited was Super clean, before the rain.

I'm new to the site, here and have had my '03 Limited since Jan.  I am sure yall will give me a good welcome.

You in the Central Ohio area?  Holla back!

I guess Dude and BBB are having alittle stage fryte . Speak up, Playaz, and get those post no# up ya
newbie.gif
laugh.gif

Looks like you guys had a nice Ohio type ride....Where is rt555? I know that I know that road but I'm havin' trouble recalling where... anyway nice pics bro!

Dan

Wassup Playas!!  We had a blast on SR 555! (S.E. Ohio's own Deal's Gap).  You all missed a great time, especially on the way home, we had a schedule to meet, if you know what I mean.  I got to hear those Two Bros. at 10k, yeah baby!

For all of yall that don't know, Rhythm's ride is fo' real!  I could hear that playa all the way up to 50 mph!  Sunday's ride turned out to be a real adventure and test-n-tune!  Please pardon our bikes, can you say 3 hours of wet roads?  Yep, we rode through that shi* to the now infamous 555.

We gotta hook up again real soon, even if it's just to grab a snack or something.  Funny it took the WWW to find out we (Rhythm and I) live 5 minutes apart!  Dudewizr was great too, and he's just a quick run down the freeway from us!  His '04 Limited was Super clean, before the rain.  

I'm new to the site, here and have had my '03 Limited since Jan.  I am sure yall will give me a good welcome.

You in the Central Ohio area?  Holla back!
"STUNNAH" said "What up and welcome..."

Now you know the site was down Pimp!

Hahaha

Yo, R, gonna roll out tomorrow at 6:45a you in? Oh yeah, and clean that beast up Playa!

UR IT!
MIDNIGHT FALCON

Avg posts/day:1.47
Location: Cruisin' a buck fity on a nice desert road Posted: July 20 2005,01:26

Looks like you guys had a nice Ohio type ride....Where is rt555? I know that I know that road but I'm havin' trouble recalling where... anyway nice pics bro!

Dan
[/QUOTE]

Just south of Zanesville, Dan. It took us about 3hrs to get to Zainesville using the back roads and roughly only 30 mins to get back to Polaris from Zainesville on 70 W .
biggrin.gif

nice lookin road
Route 555 ain't no joke!  That was the longest straight there was!  and we're standing in the middle of a 90 deg. turn, at the top of a hill!

555 is a wild ride!  
wow.gif

cool.gif

Turns so tight, and so many hills, I don't think we got over 30 mph on that road. Talk about a workout fo' real! We only did about 18 miles of constant ups and downs and switch backs. But 555 from bottom to top is near 60 miles. Think you can handle that!
devil.gif
Holla!

<!--EDIT|thebbbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121862867 -->

thebbbusa
New Recruit

Avg posts/day:0.02

Now you know the site was down Pimp!

Hahaha

Yo, R, gonna roll out tomorrow at 6:45a you in?  Oh yeah, and clean that beast up Playa!
[/QUOTE]

I cant play during the week, B , Pimpn aint easy ya know  
tounge.gif

And I'm still recoup'n from Sunday night
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121862982 -->

Route 555 ain't no joke! That was the longest straight there was! and we're standing in the middle of a 90 deg. turn, at the top of a hill!

555 is a wild ride!

Turns so tight, and so many hills, I don't think we got over 30 mph on that road. Talk about a workout fo' real! We only did about 18 miles of constant ups and downs and switch backs. But 555 from bottom to top is near 60 miles. Think you can handle that! Holla!
[/QUOTE]

I tell ya what, Playaz Deals gap cant touch this crazy azz long Route 555. I've ridden Deals Gap twice, so I know. Dont get me wrong, Playaz the dragon has some trick turns but Route 555 is like triple the lenght. I guess doing it in the rain made the situation even more difficult.

Hey yall no stage fright just down here in tampa and been busy workin so board time has been limited. The ride was awesome, 555 rocks hard man. Southeast Ohio was turned into a Rhythm Nation by the Rhythmnator. Man I'll tell ya this everywhere we stopped someone was walking up and asking "how do you get that thump froma bike?" It's for real man! The ride was nasty rainy but a determined BBB wasn't gonna let that stop us, we had to kinda cut out about 50 miles of the southern tip of the ride due to my time schdule. I've lived in Ohio all my and never been on 555 wheee boy! Let me put it this way Cache your signature says "if you can turn, you're not going fast enough" well that was me. Comin into one of the curves rear end got a little squirly and straight thru the curve ended up with a little grass stain on the Busa, just enough to warrant a custome paint job. Oh well you'll have that! I do have to say this, no sooner was i tryin to check out the road and what happened when Rhythm lifted up that Busa like nothin, I got hand on it but really didn't get into it much. Puttin to sleep the myth 1 man can't lift the Busa if she goes down.
So we hit 70 back to town and apparently i wasn't hittin the pace right and man these dudes lit it up, what a ride! Even with the rain and my nipple surfin action it was pretty cool. We'll have to hook it up again and this time BBB I'll bring the Vid and get them shots you're droolin over on 555 we could bust that out. Ok I think Imade up for the down time on the posts. Oh and BBB thanks for the call at the end of the day good lookin out.

thebbbusa
New Recruit

Avg posts/day:0.03

Wassup Playas!! We had a blast on SR 555! (S.E. Ohio's own Deal's Gap). You all missed a great time, especially on the way home, we had a schedule to meet, if you know what I mean. I got to hear those Two Bros. at 10k, yeah baby!

For all of yall that don't know, Rhythm's ride is fo' real! I could hear that playa all the way up to 50 mph! Sunday's ride turned out to be a real adventure and test-n-tune! Please pardon our bikes, can you say 3 hours of wet roads? Yep, we rode through that shi* to the now infamous 555.

We gotta hook up again real soon, even if it's just to grab a snack or something. Funny it took the WWW to find out we (Rhythm and I) live 5 minutes apart! Dudewizr was great too, and he's just a quick run down the freeway from us! His '04 Limited was Super clean, before the rain.

I'm new to the site, here and have had my '03 Limited since Jan. I am sure yall will give me a good welcome.

You in the Central Ohio area? Holla back!
[/QUOTE]

Welcome aboard B !
beerchug.gif

Back