Rhythm,Dudewizr and BBB Busaz

awesome....

as usual, my boy is st8 pimpin! Looks like it was an awesome time!
thumbs-up.gif

Comin into one of the curves rear end got a little squirly and straight thru the curve ended up with a little grass stain on the Busa, just enough to warrant a custome paint job. Oh well you'll have that! I do have to say this, no sooner was i tryin to check out the road and what happened when Rhythm lifted up that Busa like nothin, I got hand on it but really didn't get into it much. Puttin to sleep the myth 1 man can't lift the Busa if she goes down.
[/QUOTE]

That was a tight azz turn Dude, I tried warning you by pointing down towards the road that there was loose gravel on the road ahead but I'm sure you were busy concentrating on the road ahead and probably cound'nt see my hand signal
in the misty rain. You were blessed (lucky) not to have gone over the hillside and also armed with a pair of framesliders. I dont think your stator cover would have made it through the spill. As for me lifting the bike, quit being modest, Playa, you were so pump up from your spill that your Big Lumber Jack butt didnt need any assistant from lil old me. Needless to say my man Joe just brushed his lil mishap off like he was taking a break or somthing
rock.gif
. I was saying to myself " what da fug, this dude aint pissed he just laid his shid down
rock.gif
. ""Nope""
Dudewizr got right back into the Rhtyhm holding his ground like a statue.

Hit me up when you get back in town, Joe

Holla
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

rock.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Rhythm, wish I was a little further southwest, looks like a fun ride and a good time. And here I didn't think we had any twisties in Ohio, well at least in my neighborhood.

It's always good to see Busa Brethren hooking up and sharing!
smile.gif

ICEMANN
Top Gun

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.42

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 1st official RHYTHM photo!

Great road..............! Good ride im sure.
[/QUOTE]

Which one was that JD ? The one that lQQks like Martin Lawerence
laugh.gif

ICEMANN
Top Gun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great road..............! Good ride im sure. [/QUOTE]

Hey sorryazz, I tried calling you while I was at work prior to the rollout. What happen, no return call ?

Damn Rhythm, wish I was a little further southwest, looks like a fun ride and a good time. And here I didn't think we had any twisties in Ohio, well at least in my neighborhood.

It's always good to see Busa Brethren hooking up and sharing!
smile.gif
Trust me bro if youre in ohio its worth the trip to get there, just don't go when the radars speckled with pop up showers. took us 3 hours to work our way around to nelsonville which is about 80 miles from columbus and a straight shot on a good day! but its all good. great time.

mzrsq
Anniversary Orange

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:1.89

It's always good to see Busa Brethren hooking up and sharing!  [/QUOTE]

Talk about a small world, B-Man (BBB) is from Akron too. Hell, you might have been hs nieghbor like we're now.  
laugh.gif

I'll hit you up on the next C-Town rollout, Playa .  

Midwest side baby:41:

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121873492 -->

Thanks for the welcomes!

mzsrq - What part of Akron are you hailing from? It's been so long since I was there, I can barely remember, lol. I think I was from the Southeast side. I went to Garfield H.S. Next time I ride back home, I'll have to holla at you.

Play on Playas!

ICEMANN
Top Gun

Great road..............!  Good ride im sure.
[/QUOTE]

Heres the first Official online photo of me, JD .

That group looks like waaaayyyy more trouble than the VA guys/gal!
laugh.gif

Looks like fun...I'd say we Busa riders are becoming pros at riding in the rain!

Of course when it gets to be too much...we pull over...
laugh.gif

small_post_8_57895_caesar.jpg

laugh.gif

VaBusa
'Da Blonde'

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:10.11
Location: Along the Chesapeake Bay, Virginia Posted: July 21 2005,15:09

That group looks like waaaayyyy more trouble than the VA guys/gal!

Looks like fun...I'd say we Busa riders are becoming pros at riding in the rain!

Of course when it gets to be too much...we pull over...
[/QUOTE]

No comment on that one Michelle but I'll pass it on to Dudewizr.
laugh.gif

Now thats a bike wash, speaking of which Ijust got back last night and gonna strip her down tonight and asses the damage. Does the stator cover just come off ro are there any tricks to it. Rhythm you know what I'm thinkin about doin with it don't you?
rock.gif
? Polish it up baby! A guy at my church said he could give a quote on a paint job if I need it. he was showin me some work he did on a $180,000 Shelby and $1.2 million Mcclaren that some 75 year old woman owns and he did some sweet work on them, so it's a thought. peace out.

dudewizr
Rookie

Avg posts/day:0.90

Now thats a bike wash, speaking of which Ijust got back last night and gonna strip her down tonight and asses the damage. Does the stator cover just come off ro are there any tricks to it. Rhythm you know what I'm thinkin about doin with it don't you?? Polish it up baby! A guy at my church said he could give a quote on a paint job if I need it. he was showin me some work he did on a $180,000 Shelby and $1.2 million Mcclaren that some 75 year old woman owns and he did some sweet work on them, so it's a thought. peace out.
[/QUOTE]

The stator cover comes off pretty easy, Pimp Juice. You will need a fresh gasket and the recommended Suzuki bond for putting it back on. Dont worry about buying the Suzuki Bond, I have plently left over. Also when you're ready for the hands on Polishn tutorial just holla, Joe and I'll be right over and with anything else you might need .

Peace out !
Ty

Back