Revlis For President 2008....

I still want RSD as the official Ambassador of something.....just because.....I like the way he operates.....and lives by a long lost code that more folks would do well to consider.
Absolutely... I Dunno, I'm thinking that he'd be a fantastic UN Representative, or Chief of Staff actually... He's the real deal.

I still like the Idea of the North American Union.

OF COURSE this NOW sounds like I'm hoping on a gravy trani, but you'll notice it's part of my 2004 Platform.

This long lost code is common sense and it's beign breed out... replaced by Word Spellchecker and unreality TV. I'm planting this seed now: When the proper time comes, people with common sense will know what to do. And VOTING is not the real answer.

When I saw this thread and thought of you as President I said HELL NO !! But I like your policies .

VOTE FOR REV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VOTE FOR REV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rev, I'll vote for you BECAUSE you are not 35!  We need some youth driven practices in this country... like Sleep Chambers.  Then we can all be put to sleep when we hit 30 and have nothing more to offer life.  and thanks to the RFID chips blinking in our palms, we can have the Sadnmen hunt down and kill those that defy sleep chambers and seek sanctuary.
Damn Daryl Hannah was hot !!

I would go for Rev all but one thing, "military service."

I would rather not leave my family to go fight in Iraq. There are those who do value the things we work for. I'm not afraid to work, and i enjoy doing it for the benefit of others.

But it would really p!ss me off if i had to go over seas because our new President thinks that kids should have to go and fight/die in combat because we don't value work enough. Military service should be by PERSONAL CHOICE only.
argue.gif

Other than that, i'll vote for Rev, next year of course...(i'm 17)
firedevil.gif

I would be great if this level of interest and intensity of thought was put into the election process by every American. People just don't care these days for the most part, that is, unless they have a loved one who's risking their life overseas due to a convoluted foreigh policy or feel politically oppressed. I can't stand politicians giving canned answers that are cooked up by advisors for everything that is a current affair in order to beat the odds and remain statiscally competitive.

The opinions above are great, real no nonsense type of stuff. As we all know, the system of elections in this country is broken and unfairly manipulated by the media.

Remember Dean back in'04? Everybody railroaded him on the late night talk shows because he got a little enthusiastic. It is like a dam rip-tide that you can't escape.

Hillary is getting jabbed at all over the place for her wishy-washy answer on the topic of NY state driver's licenses for immigrants. They were just waiting for an opening and want to make a clean decisive kill based on 1 issue.

Bring back the stump speeches and contact with the people.

Rev, Good luck streamlining government and wiping out corruption. Better wear a good bulletproof vest and watch you back because your own people will probably shank your kidneys as soon as you ruffle some feathers.

One guy I am impressed with due to his honesty and platform is Ron Paul and he sure is surprising the hell out of a lot of people because of his delivery method, not to mention his funraising prowess as an underdog. Gotta admit that his basic platform seems radical when compared to the average run of the mill "accord-camry-malibu" platform of the others on the ballot.

Save me a spot of your cabinet as Secretary of Transportation. I'll open up those roads and get people to look out for riders.

What's you position on lane splitting?
It's your responsibility to stay alive, otherwise standard California practices would be mandated nation wide. "Filtering" would be encouraged and there would be tax breaks and incentives for folks to get on two wheels.

Bikes make a lot sense, so we need to get commuters out of their cars and make two wheeled transportation more of a Norm, NOT the exception.

I would be great if this level of interest and intensity of thought was put into the election process by every American. People just don't care these days for the most part, that is, unless they have a loved one who's risking their life overseas due to a convoluted foreigh policy or feel politically oppressed. I can't stand politicians giving canned answers that are cooked up by advisors for everything that is a current affair in order to beat the odds and remain statiscally competitive.

The opinions above are great, real no nonsense type of stuff. As we all know, the system of elections in this country is broken and unfairly manipulated by the media.

Remember Dean back in'04? Everybody railroaded him on the late night talk shows because he got a little enthusiastic. It is like a dam rip-tide that you can't escape.

Hillary is getting jabbed at all over the place for her wishy-washy answer on the topic of NY state driver's licenses for immigrants. They were just waiting for an opening and want to make a clean decisive kill based on 1 issue.

Bring back the stump speeches and contact with the people.

Rev, Good luck streamlining government and wiping out corruption. Better wear a good bulletproof vest and watch you back because your own people will probably shank your kidneys as soon as you ruffle some feathers.

One guy I am impressed with due to his honesty and platform is Ron Paul and he sure is surprising the hell out of a lot of people because of his delivery method, not to mention his funraising prowess as an underdog. Gotta admit that his basic platform seems radical when compared to the average run of the mill "accord-camry-malibu" platform of the others on the ballot.

Save me a spot of your cabinet as Secretary of Transportation. I'll open up those roads and get people to look out for riders.
Will do... though I was thinking Eastern European Hottie Advisor might be a better role...

Back