Revlis For President 2008....

ignorant of any negative world view of Canada...  Hell I love you guys...  You have Polar Bears, Carribou (SP), Hot Women, cold beer, and MonsterSpeedFreak!!!  Tell me, What's not to love?
rock.gif
RSD???

smile.gif
Nah, I need RSD on the Cabinet, asuming he'd take the position if offered... He'll be the new Oversite for Union Labor...
mad.gif

i not sure about selling Quebec to the French?
As a French Canadian, I don't think you understand US,
you can't rely on stuff you see on the news and read in the papers.
I know Quebec and Canada look bad, but the US look bad too in Canada and in Europe.
The reason why I moved to the US is for the weather and the money. But still I should have made it to the SW, not the NE
wow.gif

Besides that, I approve you candidature
tounge.gif
We Sell Quebec back to the French, otherwise we're all drinking Molsen...

As an American I was being serious. But let me explain why, my understanding of Quebec and a majority of it's peeps is that they want their Independance. I was saying fine and dandy... See ya later.
smile.gif
Not trying to offend just being to the point. I mean we could hardley tell Puerto Rico to get bent without letting Quebec set it's own course. Make sense?

Which does bring up Puerto Rico. They wan't social Security numbers and freedom to move around but they fight statehood.. Cool, your Independant, your no longer a Territory of the US. Your free to do as you please.
smile.gif

---You said I know Quebec and Canada look bad, but the US look bad too in Canada and in Europe.[/QUOTE]

I dunno what your on about here Bro. Canada Looks bad to whom? Now I will admit to not fully trusting Canadians, they are all too happy and friendly, just lulling us into complacency, damn shifty Northern Buggers... But that is just me so far as I know.
smile.gif

Over all, I have allways believed Canada to be highly regarded and respected as a country. Damn if only the US had managed to keep it's nose as clean.... So Truly I am ignorant of any negative world view of Canada... Hell I love you guys... You have Polar Bears, Carribou (SP), Hot Women, cold beer, and MonsterSpeedFreak!!! Tell me, What's not to love?
rock.gif
[/QUOTE]
Quebec wants to separate?
Not Quebec, just some idiots how thinks that they are getting bent over by the Feds. And they think that they have a strong enough economy to survive (NOT).
It's funny, but everytime I meet someone and I tell them I am from Quebec they say: you want to separate? I don't know anyone who wants too! Maybe because I didn't hang out with the wrong people.
I happend to watch the Oreilly Factor (no comment) and he always bashes Canada (or Chretien). Of course, when you look at Chretien (our ex-PM) it did not look good. Back to Oreilly. He always blame Canadian for every step they make. And he is often wrong. For example: I blame the canadian doctor association to have abortion course manditory at the University. He said it promotes abortion. Not because you know how to do it, you have to practice it. For any reason, if it needs to be done, I would think that ant women would like to get a doctor how knows his shid. While he is saying that, in 1995 U.S. 1,210,883 abortion while Canada 70,549 legal abortions.(http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004397.html) Of course the population of Canada is 10X less than the US but look at the numbers. Come ON! And people eat that shid.
Same thing for pot, medicine, mad cow disease etc...
In general, the media spins everything and that influence people opinion instead of judging by experience which is not always possible.

I am not trying to get anywhere, I just get jumpy when someone say bad things about Canada.

I still think you have a good campaign outline

Hummmm, Caribou (the perfect drink to keep you warm while watching the Winter Carnival Parade at 40 below zero!)

drinka.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

i not sure about selling Quebec to the French?
As a French Canadian, I don't think you understand US,
you can't rely on stuff you see on the news and read in the papers.
I know Quebec and Canada look bad, but the US look bad too in Canada and in Europe.
The reason why I moved to the US is for the weather and the money. But still I should have made it to the SW, not the NE
wow.gif

Besides that, I approve you candidature
tounge.gif
We Sell Quebec back to the French, otherwise we're all drinking Molsen...

As an American I was being serious.  But let me explain why, my understanding of Quebec and a majority of it's peeps is that they want their Independance.  I was saying fine and dandy... See ya later.
smile.gif
 Not trying to offend just being to the point.  I mean we could hardley tell Puerto Rico to get bent without letting Quebec set it's own course.  Make sense?

Which does bring up Puerto Rico.  They wan't social Security numbers and freedom to move around but they fight statehood.. Cool, your Independant, your no longer a Territory of the US.  Your free to do as you please.
smile.gif

---You said I know Quebec and Canada look bad, but the US look bad too in Canada and in Europe.

I dunno what your on about here Bro.  Canada Looks bad to whom?  Now I will admit to not fully trusting Canadians, they are all too happy and friendly, just lulling us into complacency, damn shifty Northern Buggers...  But that is just me so far as I know.
smile.gif

Over all, I have allways believed Canada to be highly regarded and respected as a country.  Damn if only the US had managed to keep it's nose as clean.... So Truly I am ignorant of any negative world view of Canada...  Hell I love you guys...  You have Polar Bears, Carribou (SP), Hot Women, cold beer, and MonsterSpeedFreak!!!  Tell me, What's not to love?
rock.gif
[/QUOTE]
Quebec wants to separate?
Not Quebec, just some idiots how thinks that they are getting bent over by the Feds. And they think that they have a strong enough economy to survive (NOT).
It's funny, but everytime I meet someone and I tell them I am from Quebec they say: you want to separate? I don't know anyone who wants too! Maybe because I didn't hang out with the wrong people.
I happend to watch the Oreilly Factor (no comment) and he always bashes Canada (or Chretien). Of course, when you look at Chretien (our ex-PM) it did not look good. Back to Oreilly. He always blame Canadian for every step they make. And he is often wrong. For example: I blame the canadian doctor association to have abortion course manditory at the University. He said it promotes abortion. Not because you know how to do it, you have to practice it. For any reason, if it needs to be done, I would think that ant women would like to get a doctor how knows his shid. While he is saying that, in 1995 U.S. 1,210,883 abortion while Canada 70,549 legal abortions.(http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004397.html) Of course the population of Canada is 10X less than the US but look at the numbers. Come ON! And people eat that shid.
Same thing for pot, medicine, mad cow disease etc...
In general, the media spins everything and that influence people opinion instead of judging by experience which is not always possible.

I am not trying to get anywhere, I just get jumpy when someone say bad things about Canada.

I still think you have a good campaign outline

Hummmm, Caribou (the perfect drink to keep you warm while watching the Winter Carnival Parade at 40 below zero!)  

drinka.gif
[/QUOTE]
Mostly I was thinking that together, US and Canada could really strengthen one another. I wouldn't expect a lot of Canadians or Americans to support this position really but I just think a Union could do both some good. basically you all provide the Summer homes and we'll provide the Wintering homes.
smile.gif

I am seriously un-aware of any bad politics regarding our countries really. Excpet that american Factories and cities pollute the hell outta your pristine forests. but hopefully we have that handled now?
rock.gif
If not it will be.

I wonder what would happen if like Europe, we joined financially and settled on one common currency??? Would that be good or bad? And for who? Would it provide benefit for all or screw a whole lot of people?

I dunno... Might be a real bad idea, cutting the American Strip Mall hell loose on Canada... things might be best left as is...

Still though I dunno if you all can be trusted... Your Awfully quite up there...
smile.gif

Have a good one man, hope I didn't offend, I'm just fuggin around...

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

rock.gif

smile.gif

No harm done,
That is an interesting point, joining US and Canada.
Like you said, I dunno what it would do to people.
Economically, it can't be bad, look what it did in Europe.
The Euro is trading at 1.26 and climbing.
Well Quebecers are already using the US (Hollywood, Florida ) for summer homes, actually retirement homes.

<!--EDIT|1127 TO 1299
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098305266 -->

Okay...Both of you have my support.
beerchug.gif

Where do I go to sign up for a position within your SPECOPS division? I like that idea.
cool.gif

Rev, I'll vote for you BECAUSE you are not 35! We need some youth driven practices in this country... like Sleep Chambers. Then we can all be put to sleep when we hit 30 and have nothing more to offer life. and thanks to the RFID chips blinking in our palms, we can have the Sadnmen hunt down and kill those that defy sleep chambers and seek sanctuary.

images.jpg

Rev, I'll vote for you BECAUSE you are not 35!  We need some youth driven practices in this country... like Sleep Chambers.  Then we can all be put to sleep when we hit 30 and have nothing more to offer life.  and thanks to the RFID chips blinking in our palms, we can have the Sadnmen hunt down and kill those that defy sleep chambers and seek sanctuary.
You know, that was actually a cool movie. It really made me think at the time.

I don't think much anymore though, 2+2 is about as far as I go these days.
wink.gif

I am seriously un-aware of any bad politics regarding our countries really.  Excpet that american Factories and cities pollute the hell outta your pristine forests.  but hopefully we have that handled now?
rock.gif
 If not it will be.
Hey Rev, have you ever been to Canada? I doubt the whole country is this way, but the first time I went was to Sault St. Marie in the Summer. Actually it was July 4th 2001. We took a little train excursion north into some canyon. It's a tourist thing. The thing I noticed on that ride is that the reason the forests are pristine is because nobody is there. The populated areas I saw were a disgrace, filthy and littered. If you've ever lived up north, you'll remember what it looks like after a big snowstorm comes through and then a few days later, most of the snow is melted and everything is just dirty, that's what I saw in my first visit to Canada.

Second visit was better, I didn't see anything like that. Maybe it was just the area I visited.  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098325202 -->

Kevin, indeed you didn't visit the right part of the country.
It's like if a Canadian visited Jersey City and nothing else.
You can't judge by one city and an industrial one.
Actually, I think it's a better comparaison if I take Detroit or Cincinnati
something like that!
Go visit Montreal, Quebec City, Vancouver, it's nice to visit anytime of the year!

Kevin, indeed you didn't visit the right part of the country.
It's like if a Canadian visited Jersey City and nothing else.
You can't judge by one city and an industrial one.
Actually, I think it's a better comparaison if I take Detroit or Cincinnati
something like that!
Go visit Montreal, Quebec City, Vancouver, it's nice to visit anytime of the year!
Yeah, I wasn't knockin' your home place. The second trip was much nicer. Sault Ste Marie even on the U.S. side was pretty dirty.

Hey, I am down. My only hangups are:

Dead-beat dads; no kid has a choice to be brought here, so take care of them

Racists - please come out of the Alabama woods and quits stockpilin weapons, us black folks ain't going no where, and to us that are pushin "kill whitey" stop it too, I actually have several white friends !! Anytime you can count the specific number of friends you have that are not your race, you are a racist.

Iraq - to quote Bushwick Bill "I'd aim everything we got at Iraq, and blow that lil piece of poop, off da map", Iran too, just so they don't get any ideas

Weed - legalize it

Lower the cost of coochie, it has gotten too high since Bush has been in office. (I'm married, so I pay the most, next to Kobe)

Immigration - treat everyone like the lil dude they deported from Florida, Elian Gonzales.

Busa Tax Credit - I'm all for it, unless you ride bikes and don't pay your child support. I have no kids, but there is no reason for any dude to enjoy the recreation of abike and your kids fundamental needs aren't met.

Death Row - for those explicitly guilty beyond a doubt, speed the process up. Don't let them chilll for 10 years lifting weights and palying playstation, fry dat ass and get it over with.

Homosexuality - Hell no you cannot truly be married in a spiritual sense, live in sin all you want ................. somewhere else.

That's it ... for now. Sorry if anyone is offended.

Ah YEs, it's getting close that time...

Bacharles reminded me... Interesting that in four years my initial statement still rings true for me anyway...

As a Biped.

I just do not like seeing the Presidency being bought by special interests, political parties, and millionaires.

WTF?

The choices we are left with do not speak for us, it's insane that as a people we have allowed a system to completely eliminate our control over the Office. Makes no sense.

Where are the leaders? Where are the people we can respect and get behind? Obama seems like such a character, but where is the leader that makes us all go "Oh... OK" regardless of our "political Party"... Which has to go BTW.

Party Politics are going to destroy this country, the House and senate act like a bunch of little kids, and we are looking at replacing one deluded megalomaniac with another... It's Horrible...

REV, I love ya man, but this will never fly. Unless you agree that the PRESIDENT is only a figure head that accomplishes almost nothing. If you toss out your integrity, ideals, and ideas, and make everything you stand for as generalized as needed to please everyone at once, THEN you'll have a shot
smile.gif
THAT's the American way of government. plus, if you DO ANYTHING, you would loose all the funding from the companies that paid for your campaign in the first place. Give it up!

"Politics are destroying this country." Yup. Maybe it's time we ALL stopped supporting thier silliness.

REV, I love ya man, but this will never fly. Unless you agree that the PRESIDENT is only a figure head that accomplishes almost nothing. If you toss out your integrity, ideals, and ideas, and make everything you stand for as generalized as needed to please everyone at once, THEN you'll have a shot
smile.gif
THAT's the American way of government. plus, if you DO ANYTHING, you would loose all the funding from the companies that paid for your campaign in the first place. Give it up!

"Politics are destroying this country." Yup. Maybe it's time we ALL stopped supporting thier silliness.
I believe you have summed up my point pretty well.

Problem is they don't need our money, they don't care about the people, it's all about control, power, and money...

At least at the grass roots level maybe some of these scumbags can be scared straight or hung from a yard arm.

The folks that we would all like to see running for the office never get the chance. We never hear from them. Instead we get this motley assortment of thieves, megalomaniacs, and psychopaths. Folks who deeply desire the Office... This is problem. ANYONE, who REALLY REALLY Wants to run for president, who wants the office and the Power is deeply disturbed. Seriously. I'm talking severe mental illness.

This is what we are up against, what we need is a nationwide lottery for the office of president. You have a degree, you're over 35, and a Citizen? Your name goes in the hat...

BAM You've been drafted!!!

Couldn't be any worse than what we have now.

I wouldn't just make it compulsory military service... I would give them the option of either Military or some type of National public service option.

Immigration: I would give every Illegal 6 months to either leave or register as an alien. If you are not gone or registered within that time... You are working on a chain gang for a period of no less than 3 years and then booted permenatly. All those under the age of 18 will be sent back to their respective countries.

A flat tax.

Debtors prison.

Completely revamp the legal system... If you sue because the dry cleaner lost your pants... Welcome to hell. I wouldnt' make it anymore difficult to sue but I would make the consequences for a frivolus lawsuit much more painful. Plus the loser pays all court induced costs both plaintiff and defendant.

There would be no such thing as a lifetime appt. in any way shape or form.

If you are a politician you can only get payed by the government. You can never work for any company that holds a government contract. Can you say Haliburton.

I would boot the UN and all foriegn holdings. You have to be an American citizen to own property. You can most certainly rent but never own.

As a citizen if you complete five years of military service you immediatly recieve free health care and tuition for life.

Gun laws... Only one... If you commit a crime with a firearm you die. A violent crime, robbery not a traffic violation with a firearm in the car. No questions.

If you are a State and do not uphold all federal mandates you no longer recieve any federal money.

All citizens must be able to speak and write the language... It doesn't need to be your primary language but you need to be able to read, write and speak English. A condition of citizenship. You get one year to gain the ability.

No moral issues will be decided by any court... The federal and state gov's just won't fund it.

No foreign dignitaries will step foot in this country if they have ties to a terrorist organization.

If you blow or kidnap or are a decided risk to our soverignty or safety your country will suffer Strict economic sanctions. If you do not leave us alone you will glow for the next 100 years.

I have more... What is funny is I am a democrat with strong republican leanings. But lets face it our country would be better off run by a chimp than what either party has to offer.

I wouldn't just make it compulsory military service... I would give them the option of either Military or some type of National public service option.

Immigration: I would give every Illegal 6 months to either leave or register as an alien. If you are not gone or registered within that time... You are working on a chain gang for a period of no less than 3 years and then booted permenatly. All those under the age of 18 will be sent back to their respective countries.

A flat tax.

Debtors prison.

Completely revamp the legal system... If you sue because the dry cleaner lost your pants... Welcome to hell. I wouldnt' make it anymore difficult to sue but I would make the consequences for a frivolus lawsuit much more painful. Plus the loser pays all court induced costs both plaintiff and defendant.

There would be no such thing as a lifetime appt. in any way shape or form.

If you are a politician you can only get payed by the government. You can never work for any company that holds a government contract. Can you say Haliburton.

I would boot the UN and all foriegn holdings. You have to be an American citizen to own property. You can most certainly rent but never own.

As a citizen if you complete five years of military service you immediatly recieve free health care and tuition for life.

Gun laws... Only one... If you commit a crime with a firearm you die. A violent crime, robbery not a traffic violation with a firearm in the car. No questions.

If you are a State and do not uphold all federal mandates you no longer recieve any federal money.

All citizens must be able to speak and write the language... It doesn't need to be your primary language but you need to be able to read, write and speak English. A condition of citizenship. You get one year to gain the ability.

No moral issues will be decided by any court... The federal and state gov's just won't fund it.

No foreign dignitaries will step foot in this country if they have ties to a terrorist organization.

If you blow or kidnap or are a decided risk to our soverignty or safety your country will suffer Strict economic sanctions. If you do not leave us alone you will glow for the next 100 years.

I have more... What is funny is I am a democrat with strong republican leanings. But lets face it our country would be better off run by a chimp than what either party has to offer.
I'm with you on almost every count just about 100%

I like the idea of the national Public Service option. So long as it involves and initial hair cut and a Basic Training of sorts for at least a month or so.

It's amazing how much a person changes in a short amount of time when properly motivated. Always for the better.

Good stuff.

Language... I agree but I'd be a little more flexible.

Property Ownership, I'd say as long as you are in process to become a citizen is good enough.

Flat tax sounds pretty good so long as there is a Maximum contribution per year.

No Debtors Prison, "Debtors Public Works". I'm sure you had this in mind, but I think prison would be a bit too much unless you are a repeat repeat offender. You don't want those in debt loosing their jobs, families etc... Just have work weekends evenings etc for the greater good.

Military service = Free health care etc at 8 years. 8 years is a pretty good term, 4-5 years is too easy IMHO.

Pretty much I like where you are going here, Bacharles and I are going to need Staff...
laugh.gif

Spooky thing is (as Charles mentioned to me a minute ago) things are so messed up that if we tried hard enough we probably could actually get on the Ballot... The Hayabusa Party...

I still want RSD as the official Ambassador of something.....just because.....I like the way he operates.....and lives by a long lost code that more folks would do well to consider.

Back