Skeche for President!

Stoney McSloth

Registered
I was going to revive one of the old threads but this deserves a new one. Skeche being the most awesome man he is:bowdown::bowdown:, sent me some more decals and I just got to put some of them on today after the rain stopped. My only question is "would it be too tacky if I put a decal on every window on my truck?"

And I have know idea why the front windshield pic is all green but at least the white decal stands out.

+1 trillion for Skeche!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cheerleader::cheerleader::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hayabusa.org it's not just a forum it's a way of life! :rulez:

now it's a Suzuki.jpg

show me what you got.jpg

i also would like to thank skeche, i received my decals yesterday. if the rain quits mine will be put on tomorrow. Thank you :thumbsup:

I was going to revive one of the old threads but this deserves a new one. Skeche being the most awesome man he is:bowdown::bowdown:, sent me some more decals and I just got to put some of them on today after the rain stopped. My only question is "would it be too tacky if I put a decal on every window on my truck?"

And I have know idea why the front windshield pic is all green but at least the white decal stands out.

+1 trillion for Skeche!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cheerleader::cheerleader::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hayabusa.org it's not just a forum it's a way of life! :rulez:

you need one of these for your windsield.....:thumbsup:
22" wide...
1 color $15
2 color $25

sorry about the placement of the picture..:banghead:

photo (6).jpg

Ok Skeche now your just getting me excited. :laugh: Now before I send something to you and then you show me something else when are you going to send me the Skeche catalog? :poke:

Back