Thank You SKECHE !!!

sanket_420

Registered
Skeche thank you very much for all your help and patience in helping me make and cutting my new custom chrome red vinyl decals. I only had a basic idea of what I wanted but Skeche went above and beyond and helped me customize make my decals even more. I cannot thank you enough bro. Skeche was in touch with me every step of the way and sending me updated pics. of my decals and also shared a few sneak peak of his decals and bike before it was even posted on the org. :bowdown::bowdown: :handshake::handshake:

We've had to order vinyl from metrorestyling.com three times( first time box was damaged and so was the vinyl, second time vinyl was wrapped too tightly that it wouldn't work, third time asked them to put in a bigger wider tube and it worked ) good part on metro was they only charged me once but shipped it to SHECKE three times and didnt ask to return the damaged vinyl. their prices and customer svc. is great from my experience.

First pic. is of the large kanji that will go on the left and right side of the fairings, second pic. is of the "S" on the tanks and a hayabusa.org sticker for my car, third pic. is of the "suzuki" that will go in front of the bike, "sunn" will replace the suzuki in the rear of the bike and the 1340 turn signal stickers.

Oh these will go on my 2011 pearl white busa, what do you guys think ? will post pics. of the bike when the project is completed in the next couple of weeks. hopefully.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

you're welcome.....glad you like'em....let me know if there's anything else i can do for you...:thumbsup:

Back