Many thanks to SKECHE!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
First, my utter apologies for this public thank you being so late...my recovery from surgery hasn't gone well and I'm currently on doc-ordered bed rest for extreme vertigo. We don't know why I have it or when it'll go away, but let's just say it's put quite a damper on my life, chores, work, you name it. When you feel your head spinning 24/7 for days, you tend to lose track of what's going on and doing most things is nearly impossible :(

Anyway!!! SKECHE was soooo kind to send me a bunch of decals, and not surprisingly, PINK kanjis :rofl: My Mustang is in the shop right now, but I'm thinking Tess will get a pink decal, and my helmet, maybe Omar's blue truck :laugh: I have yet to put any of the decals on anything, damn vertigo, but I can't wait!!

I can't thank you enough SKECHE!! The decals are AWESOME!! :bowdown:

decals.jpg

:thumbsup: Didn't know he was doing Dragon ones!! Hmmm I see a pm in the future...:laugh:

First, my utter apologies for this public thank you being so late...my recovery from surgery hasn't gone well and I'm currently on doc-ordered bed rest for extreme vertigo. We don't know why I have it or when it'll go away, but let's just say it's put quite a damper on my life, chores, work, you name it. When you feel your head spinning 24/7 for days, you tend to lose track of what's going on and doing most things is nearly impossible :(

Anyway!!! SKECHE was soooo kind to send me a bunch of decals, and not surprisingly, PINK kanjis :rofl: My Mustang is in the shop right now, but I'm thinking Tess will get a pink decal, and my helmet, maybe Omar's blue truck :laugh: I have yet to put any of the decals on anything, damn vertigo, but I can't wait!!

I can't thank you enough SKECHE!! The decals are AWESOME!! :bowdown:

YOU'RE WELCOME....:thumbsup:
take care and get some rest...

Hey Skeche... why did she get so many... you are not :kissass:, are you.....???

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just joking..:thumbsup:

Nice gesture brother! A kind soul and and true gentleman. Really like the Silhouette with her tag!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Nice!

Michelle , hope you kick the "down time" soon.
For a laugh(we did) heres a pic from the 08 bash.:laugh:
I looked for it in response to your post in my '12 bash thread.Could not find it.:banghead:
Just looked for it again and there it was.???Was meant to be found ,as there is fstbusa too,the topic of my '12 bash thread.
Was our favorite Bash to date,will we ever see that many Busa's togather again? Hope so.:bowdown:

Heres to feeling better soon.:beerchug:

busa bash 08 227.jpg

busa bash 08 225.jpg

busa bash 08 236.jpg

Nice!

Michelle , hope you kick the "down time" soon.
For a laugh(we did) heres a pic from the 08 bash.:laugh:
I looked for it in response to your post in my '12 bash thread.Could not find it.:banghead:
Just looked for it again and there it was.???Was meant to be found ,as there is fstbusa too,the topic of my '12 bash thread.
Was our favorite Bash to date,will we ever see that many Busa's togather again? Hope so.:bowdown:

Heres to feeling better soon.:beerchug:

Thanks and wow, I remember you!! You should post more/show up to all Bashes so you don't fade away :p Great memories and yep, that was a really fun year!! Thanks for finding those pics! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the well wishes...I'm working on getting better :)

Well ,you would have seen me this year if you showed up.... when it was DRY!:rofl: I know that is only "so-so" funny!???
If its any consolation we got wet three diff. times over 6 days,though not DRENCHED soaking wet.:whistle: We actually started our trip off in the rain. Thankfully it only lasted about a 1/2 hour.
Rode back from Joyce Kilmer in it also,and finally while making a beer run to fontana on wed.:moon:
We even got passed by some harleys(trikes) on 28 towards fontana on said run!. Had to happen at some point in my biking career.:laugh:

I think everyone got some form of wet, over the week ,weekend.:banghead:

Back