Revlis address??

Just giving you a hard time  
laugh.gif

Never had to try so hard to give stuff away before.  
beerchug.gif

Merry Xmas to all you paranoid individuals. Don't worry I won't tell Santa where you live.  
jump9.gif

(ToyKraz @ Dec. 22 2006,16:52) Even as cold as you guys can be I am happy to say that 300Busa (Randy's) mom received an order for 15 more stickers.
wink.gif

Merry Christmas!!!
Don't know you, but I don't like this shid coming from some unknown in Nevada... Been here less than month soliciting addresses?

This place is packed full of generous and giving folks, don't show up, plucking heart strings, and judging members.

WE LOOK after our own, and yeah some of us are pretty damned skeptical, folks here are trusting and have been taken advantage of more than once.

SO there's your cold...

(ToyKraz @ Dec. 22 2006,17:01) Just giving you a hard time
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

Merry Xmas to all you paranoid individuals. Don't worry I won't tell Santa where you live.
jump9.gif
Santa visited my house once.. he was pulled in for quesioning and debriefed.

We then erased his memory to my whereabouts..

I felt really bad about doing this to Santa but we had no choice.. so yeah, please dont give him my address, I would hate to have to do that to him again.

on a serioys note, even though I am paranoid and skeptical, thank you for having the Christmas spirit and doing what you did for 300's mom and for the members here..

Merry Christmas
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(ToyKraz @ Dec. 22 2006,20:01) Just giving you a hard time
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

jump9.gif
Revlis is quite a unique individual ......to say the least !
laugh.gif
I think he works for the........ <span style='color:darkblue'>(I work for a Company)</span>
crazy.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif
Specualtion will get you no where....

Seriously though, I work at a Dealership... You all know this.

(Warputer @ Dec. 22 2006,18:07)
(ToyKraz @ Dec. 22 2006,20:01) Just giving you a hard time  
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

jump9.gif
Revlis is quite a unique individual ......to say the least !  
laugh.gif
 I think he works for the........ <span style='color:darkblue'>(I work for a Company)</span>      
crazy.gif
Maybe he IS a "spook"
wow.gif

laugh.gif

Are you worried about how I got your phone number, Ron?

Ve haff our vays.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Back