Revlis address??

ToyKraz

Collector of Toyz
Donating Member
Registered
It has been requested by an anonymous member that I send something to Revlis. Anyone have his shipping address?

Please PM me if you know it.

Thanks

hahahahahaha! there are so many things odd with this post, I don't even know how to begin
smile.gif

just process it through Santa and it will get to him or her:

S. Clause
Northpole, Earth

ATTN: Gift department

Maybe I'm overly paranoid, but if I didn't knwo you personally, and didn't know if you and rev were personal friends, I wouldn't give out a private address. No big deal. Good luck

Uhhhh well if you are posting this in public where everyone can see, you might as well just PM Rev himself and get it straight from the horses.. uhem. mans mouth
biggrin.gif

I have been here for some time and wouldn't expect him to even give it to me. I won't give it to me either though.
laugh.gif

I see you are all trusting souls!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Refer to thread

post 112

BUMP AGAIN (NOT MUCH TIME LEFT)

Tell you guys what. I am new to the board and think that is a good place. I was going to donate, but I think I have found a way to help Randy's mother and the board. I will buy 20 or 25 of them from Randy's mother and give 22 of them away to the first 22 board members to sound off. I will need the color you want and where she should send them. Post the color in the thread so that we know the first 22 people are actually confirmed by everyone. Then PM the address where they should be sent.

Now here's the catch..... Randy was saying they are $8 each shipped, right? I will make sure the first 22 people get them as promised but I would respectfully ask that you donate at least $5 to the board. You still save $3 and get a sticker and the board gets a Xmas present to.

Fair enough? Any better ideas?

Brad

Someone had asked I send Revlis a sticker for Xmas. Either way no big deal. I was just trying to help. I will think twice about it again.

laugh.gif

I appreciate it, but uh... NO I don't think so Bro.

Call it paranoia, but I don't know you and some information I hold pretty damn close.

If I find out that ANOTHER address was given out without that persons permission I will line up and ban everyone in the PM trail leading to that disclosure.
laugh.gif

Everyone has a comfort zone, everyone has their own history and needs for security and anonymity. It's a serious issue and something that should be treated as such.

ToyKraz, I appreciate it, if Dudwizer wants to send me a gift, I am touched but I'd rather see that item or whatever go somewhere it will be better appreciated.

I tend to have unexpected deliveries secured, removed and destroyed.
smile.gif

Rev.

(Revlis @ Dec. 22 2006,14:56) I appreciate it, but uh... NO I don't think so Bro.

Call it paranoia, but I don't know you and some information I hold pretty damn close.

If I find out that ANOTHER address was given out without that persons permission I will line up and ban everyone in the PM trail leading to that disclosure.
laugh.gif

Everyone has a comfort zone, everyone has their own history and needs for security and anonymity. It's a serious issue and something that should be treated as such.

ToyKraz, I appreciate it, if Dudwizer wants to send me a gift, I am touched but I'd rather see that item or whatever go somewhere it will be better appreciated.

smile.gif

Rev.
+1

I will add in my line of work, past and present I tend to be.. lets say cautious.

My personal information is very private, I don’t just give it out to anyone, and anyone that knows me and HAS my personal information knows enough about me that they will not give out my personal information.

And because I guard my personal information so close, I automatically give that same courtesy to others.

So no one should take offense at not being provided someone’s personal information, it would be proper, common courtesy and normal NOT to just give that information out, and unacceptable to give that information out about someone

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 22 2006,15:39)
(Revlis @ Dec. 22 2006,14:56) I appreciate it, but uh... NO I don't think so Bro.

laugh.gif

smile.gif

Rev.
+1

I will add in my line of work, past and present I tend to be.. lets say cautious.

My personal information is very private, I don’t just give it out to anyone, and anyone that knows me and HAS my personal information knows enough about me that they will not give out my personal information.

And because I guard my personal information so close, I automatically give that same courtesy to others.

So no one should take offense at not being provided someone’s personal information, it would be proper, common courtesy and normal NOT to just give that information out, and unacceptable to give that information out about someone
Whoops
tounge.gif

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 22 2006,15:43)
(thrasherfox @ Dec. 22 2006,15:39)

laugh.gif

smile.gif

Rev.
+1

Whoops
tounge.gif
I know you better than that Rich.. and this issue came up before and you didnt give it to anyone. so I know you would never do that..

Right Rich...

Rich? RIGHT!!!
crazy.gif

(Revlis @ Dec. 22 2006,16:35)
lurk.gif

Jeesus, Time for a relocation...
Thats ok, it might be a federal offense to give out my address. I will have to check. in which case it might be out of my hands...

I am required by federal law to report incidents such as this..

sad.gif

crap...

Even as cold as you guys can be I am happy to say that 300Busa (Randy's) mom received an order for 15 more stickers.
wink.gif

Merry Christmas!!!

"as cold as you guys can be"
rock.gif
looks like you have got a lot to learn about this board and it's members
beerchug.gif
Merry Christmas

Back