Return of the \"Yokohama 003\" Tire!

Frank Adams

Registered
From Dragbike.com:

The "Yokohama 003" Shootout is once again available and is being manufactured by Shinko. This is the tire that so many racers have found to the the secret to street racing and the streetbike shootout class.

It's been off the market for a couple of years, and since racers who have them have been preserving them between races, trying to make it last as long as possible... now that is not needed any longer!

Schnitz Racing has them in stock, and is ready to ship yours out today. Initially, they are in short supply... so you'd better grab yours while you can!

Shinko 003 - Part #PT003 - $159.95

For more information, contact:

Schnitz Racing
222 N. Third Street - Decatur, IN 46733
Phone: 800-837-9730 - FAX 800-213-3244
www.schnitzracing.com

This is the tire to have if you want to hook up!!!!

It was when Yokohama made it, but I can't help but wonder how it will perform when made by Shinko. Remember how bad the Goodyear drag slicks made in Chile were....

I think Dave said 180 was the size.

He said he sold 175 in no time!....and wont get any more until the middle of April.

They were all in the same size, I think a 180 or 190 in 17". Schnitz sold out almost immediately. There will be more coming, but not for awhile. See dragbike.com for details.

Adams Performance in N.C. bought 60 of the shinko 003, 17inch/180 rear tires, you might want to check with them. I don't have the number on hand, but I remember they have a ad in the MOTORCYCLE PERFORMANCE magazine in the back.

[This message has been edited by Lamont (edited 15 February 2000).]

Back