Retro Fit Light Question.

Ham

Registered
first off let me say hello people, Well im back on a 09 Hayabusa after 3 years. I use to have a 07.
But recently caught the bike bug again. So i picked up a low mile(3025) 2009

I am thinking about doing a projector retro-fit for the low beam but can seem to find much information on the subject.

Please point me in the right direction. Thank you guys

Search is your friend and from memory there's someone that will do it for you. :welcome: back

^ agreed....There's a few threads on it, the most recent being mine for questions I couldn't find answers too.

I'm in the middle of one as of last night. A Morimoto H1 mini can fit in place of the stock low beam bulb. If you don't mind cutting you can fit the bigger 3" D2S mini in there. I'm doing the latter and using all Morimoto parts, they're (for the most part) the gold standard for retrofitting lately it seems.

^ agreed....There's a few threads on it, the most recent being mine for questions I couldn't find answers too.

I'm in the middle of one as of last night. A Morimoto H1 mini can fit in place of the stock low beam bulb. If you don't mind cutting you can fit the bigger 3" D2S mini in there. I'm doing the latter and using all Morimoto parts, they're (for the most part) the gold standard for retrofitting lately it seems.
Thanks i have read all of your info on the subject.
TRS doesn't have a all in one Mini H1 kit but them have a all in one Mini DS2 kit that is 3''
More pics would be great.

I know they'll sell a single H1 motorcycle kit, just call them up and ask.... Least that's what they told me when I was considering putting a H1 in my high beam projector.

I discovered this recently. I'd sign up for the forum to be safe, but 25% works.

I'll have H1 pictures soon, just patiently wait. Should be an easy install, pop lens off, put projector in and attach nut on back. Verify it has horizontal output and check fitment on shroud and trim if necessary. Then just put the lens back on. Can also paint stuff while it's apart if you'd like.

Back