Rest in Peace Jerry

73 year old living life, Godsped brother and prayers to family and friends. :please:

Guy, any word on what happened :poke:

That's actually Kevin.

To be perfectly honest, I was at a complete loss of words as to what to say about the accident since I did not know him personally. I started a couple threads and deleted them until I saw the small article posted on the Wilmington news and linked to it. I was also hesitant about posting something too soon until it came out in the news.

Kevin and I was there racing but decided we had accomplished what we wanted to do and did not race on Sunday (that would have been another thread). We had the trailer across the highway and heard the first couple of runs but then silence. We had no clue an accident had occurred and just thought quieter engines were running down the runway.

We pulled out a little while later (had planned on going in for a few minutes but decided not too) and we left without ever knowing what had happened. We received the phone call a few hours later letting us know.

Here is a link to a thread written by Ali, Jerry's friend and ride to the event.

Fatality at Wilimington Ohio Mile June 2012 @ DRAGBIKE ZONE.com << click here

Back