RESPECT, I keep hearing it...

This isn't just a random thought in the random thought thread is it?
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
No Scotty I'm sure it started out a much more serious thread until I interjected my dry humor. My apologies Rev.

rock.gif

rock.gif

Ahhhh...it's making some sense now...I was thinking that Rev had taken a left turn at Albuquerque and just pulled this topic right from his...
wow.gif

So, tell a lifer civilian what "FNG" is...via PM if it's inappropriate...
laugh.gif

Hey...sorry that you had this aggravation, but it's good to help someone understand their place in your world from time to time!
cool.gif

hmmmmm... interesting.  I don't feel respect is anything that is even needed by humanity.  to me, it is a mirror FROM others of your worth, and I would never want to compare myself against others for my own value or worth.  That is in you, your heart and soul.  But I understand some peoples would search for it as validation to fill a void left by ineffectual parents.   Gang members where gang becomes family and you need 'respect'.  I don't need someones respect and I hope they don't try to 'earn' my.  I love them as a brother reguarless of their deeds, past and future.
So, I feel respest is a castle built on sand
WWJD -

PUT THE SEDATIVE DOWN.. STEP AWAY FROM THE SEDATIVES....IT WILL BE OK.....REALLY.....BACKAWAY FROM THE SEDATIVE...
poke.gif
ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif

NO I am not a genious...  I can just cut and paste...  Besides...

"Any Idiot can quote a genious"
-Revlis
Ummmm...Revlis....Buddy....
Da word youse is looking for is
GENIUS Thats
gee eee en eye you ess.

Just trying to ease your pain.
wink.gif

pirate.gif
 Raider

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "918"|1083885489 -->

#IamAsking ~ #RESPECT *

In order to receive respect a person must have it, both for themselves (integrity) and for others (civility), it is earned not given. Unfortunately some people don't understand that dynamic and feel slighted when they aren't respected. I'm not speaking about you in particular Senor ToroRosso, but others.

Funny but RESPECT was originally written by Otis Redding. His version was a man asking his wife for respect when he comes home. Did not become a big hit but all you fellows know this is the "correct" version.....

Back