Report your GEN II Busa Issues here.

My 11 Hayabusa, have all the issue highlighted in red.
But for me the most annoying thing is the gap between the left fairing and the balck plastic that located under the left handle bar, It look really ugly!
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

if you havent taken the fairings off take them off... that isnt on correctly and if you take them off and take your time to put them back on right itll fix this problem

if you havent taken the fairings off take them off... that isnt on correctly and if you take them off and take your time to put them back on right itll fix this problem

Hey looks like mine after the dealer fuk"d it up along with other inner broken parts from a jakazz trying to put a Hayabusa together.

Thanks Stolen417
It's seem that the problem is somewhat from the front cowl, not from the left fairing.
Will try to strip it off myself and see what I can do.

they are a PAIN in the ass the first time you do them but just take your time and look at the thread on how to if you havent done them before...

good afternoon all from tony in Baltimore just want to say thanks to all my BUSA riders for all your issues and how you fix them. THIS website goes along way with me.SO ONE TELL ME WHEN AND WHERE IS THE BUSA RALLEY AT THIS YEAR.

Hmmm did this solve your issue? My bike has been solid, but I have this freaking gape on my left fairing as well.

Edit: Whoops, didn't quote the original post I was responding too. I was responding to the picture of a gap between left side of fairing and the...umm..black stripping between the tank.

If you want to get rid of that gap you will have to remove the cowl/nose and adjust the front cowl mount. The front cowl mount is tilted down to much and creating a flex which results in the gap your expierencing. If its bad enough the fairing will develop a stress crack.. DONT ask me how I know this :banghead:

Mine is looking like that in the same place on my GEN II. I noticed it after a very spirited ride one day.

What exhaust do you have?. Are you running a Power Commander? If so you might have a bad map. Also with power commander you can adjust the startup fuel. Nice feature for cold weather starts.

Help me!!!!!!

I have a BIG!!! problem, my 2008 Hayabusa bogs between 4500-5000 rpm. If I get on it and hold it above 5000 rpm the bike runs fine, its just the mid range that it bogs down. I have installed a PC-V and it didn't fiv the issue. Any idea's of what the problem can be.
Yoshi: Headers
Scorpion: Slip-on can
no other upgrades..

I'm having a random startup issue. When the engine is cold and I start it it sometimes forgets to go into high idle. Then it seems to miss fire till its ran a while. Probably because it didn't get the choke circuit? I know its different with fuel injection but I'm betting that on a cold startup the f I system adds a little extra fuel. Seems as if it is not getting the extra fuel or high idle. Anybody else with this problem. The bike is an 08 with brocks system and PC3 with brocks tune. Aftermarket filter. Had mods since she had about 600 miles. This problem started about 2k miles ago. Its very random though...usually cold mornings

i have a 2008 that i bought wrecked and i am putting it back together and i started it 2 days ago and my oil light is staying on the whole time. i changed the oil and filter and the oil level is good and i dont hear any pinging dictating low oil pressure and also removed oil pressure switch and cleaned it and it still remains on can some one help me

Took my 08 out for a 400 mile ride today and got stuck in the pouring rain. 1st drove 10 miles and met up with a buddy started the bike no problem went 20 more miles in the rain meet up with another buddy started there no problem. Went 130 more miles stopped for them to get gas I then tryed to start the bike and nothing I had all my lights needles moved heard the fuel pump but when I hit the button it dimmed the headlight but nothing. I then checked the kickstand sensor pushed it all the way in by hand still nothing. Toggled my kill switch a few times, checked the fuses all was good pulled the wires off of the battery and cleaned all connections still nothing. Finnally pushed her in 2nd and dumped the clutch fired right up. Here is the kicker at this time the rain had stopped and we had 85 miles left to go to our destination before turnning around to head home we get there I shut her down turn the key back on hit the start button she fires right back up..WTF... Im thinking i had mosture in the start button or something. We went to 5 different places after that and she didnt have an issue. Im leaving in 6 weeks to go cross country and dont need this now please help. she only has 6000 miles and has never missed a beat.

I have a issues with my gen 2, and from reading the last 22 pages of this thread I've realized that its not just me with the issue. Sometime at a light I would swith to N to rest my hands and my busa would not flip into 1st gear when the lights turns green.. got me a few times likes that.. a couple times I just flipped up to 2nd and got moving just so I dont get rammed from the rear by some idiot who's in a rush to get no where. I think Suzuki should look into this matter and come up with a solution.. for now just like they teach you at the safety course NEVER PUT UR BIKE IN N AT A LIGHT...

In my readings of your problem I don't think anyone really eplained what is going on with your bike. This is something that is common to all vehicles that have manual transmissions. All that has happend is the transmission has rolled a little past the point of where you released it. This is a very common feature that you will find in an 18 wheeler I deal with it all the time. Same issue with or should I say non issue with my Busa. The easy fix is to either pull the clutch in and start to push down on the gear while slightly letting out on the clutch till you feel it pop into gear or simple move the bike back or forth a inch and then pull the clutch in and it will drop right into gear. All you are doing is aligning the engine with the gear.

My 2011 busa won't start from time to time,

It firstly happen to me when i forgot to flip the kick stand and i shift to 1st gear, so then engine stop in 1st gear, After that i **** it down to N, Was trying to fire it up again, all the light came up, Hit the button i could hear the motor turn and obviously sound like it stucked with something, I have to press tap the start button rapidly so it will start. Any idea?

Sorry for my english.

Back