Replace brake lines with braided

shade

Registered
So my plan is to replace the stock lines with SS from coremoto and Brembo RCS clutch and master.
I'm going to leave ABS alone (I hear @c10 snickering now)
My thought is to use the mityvac and pull the fluid from caliper 1 then caliper 2.
Then the rear
Install the lines
Fluid in the master and use the mightyvac at the caliper to start pulling fluid until I see it coming out.
Move to caliper 2 and repeat.
Same for rear.

I can then use the bleeder on the clutch and master for final bleeding. Then if needed crack the line at the ABS module for bleeding.
Missing anything?

So my plan is to replace the stock lines with SS from coremoto and Brembo RCS clutch and master.
I'm going to leave ABS alone (I hear @c10 snickering now)
My thought is to use the mityvac and pull the fluid from caliper 1 then caliper 2.
Then the rear
Install the lines
Fluid in the master and use the mightyvac at the caliper to start pulling fluid until I see it coming out.
Move to caliper 2 and repeat.
Same for rear.

I can then use the bleeder on the clutch and master for final bleeding. Then if needed crack the line at the ABS module for bleeding.
Missing anything?
I did my gen 2 like that. No issues.

Remember that Brembo rcs clutch doesn't come with the clutch sensor and pressure sensor doesn't really work well as it activates too early. It's been driving me nuts for the last 2months when I was trying to figure it out and today i finally got it working with mechanical clutch switch mod kit:

Without this sensor you won't be able to start bike in gear and if you use pressure switch from Brembo all weird stuff is happening like described in this thread:

Just a heads up as it was driving me crazy for the last 2 months and I went all the way - goodridge sensor, no sensor, Brembo sensor and finally this physical switch :)

Last edited:
Remember that Brembo rcs clutch doesn't come with the clutch sensor and pressure sensor doesn't really work well as it activates too early. It's been driving me nuts for the last 2months when I was trying to figure it out and today i finally got it working with mechanical clutch switch mod kit:

Without this sensor you won't be able to start bike in gear and if you use pressure switch from Brembo all weird stuff is happening like described in this thread:

Just a heads up as it was driving me crazy for the last 2 months and I went all the way - goodridge sensor, no sensor, Brembo sensor and finally this physical switch :)
I did get the switch. Dumb thing came all the way from Germany

I went to that link when I was looking, website said they were like 30 days backordered.

So I found a similar switch here

Back