Banjo bolt sizes

BusaBenny

Registered
Hello guys. I have a 2017 Suzuki with ABS brakes. Can you please tell me what size banjo bolts I need for the following? I’m going to replace them with bleeder banjo bolts. Thanks

Front master cylinder
Right caliper
Left caliper
Rear master
Rear caliper
Clutch master cylinder
Clutch one by left foot

I grabbed these from the parts listing from the local dealer..
I believe they are correct - I can ask for pictures and/or part numbers if that helps..

Front master cylinder UNION BOLT (10x1.25x22mm)
Right caliper UNION BOLT,DOUBLE 10x1.25 RH
Left caliper UNION BOLT (10x1.25x22mm) LH
Rear master BRAKE UNION BOLT (10x1.0 x 22mm)
Rear caliper UNION BOLT (10x1.25x22mm)
Clutch master cylinder UNION BOLT (10x1.25x22mm)
Clutch one by left foot UNION BOLT (10x1.25x22mm)

Hello guys. I have a 2017 Suzuki with ABS brakes. Can you please tell me what size banjo bolts I need for the following? I’m going to replace them with bleeder banjo bolts. Thanks

Front master cylinder
Right caliper
Left caliper
Rear master
Rear caliper
Clutch master cylinder
Clutch one by left foot
I know this is not what you are asking, but why not get speed bleeders and be done?

I will do speed bleeders. My goal is to get bleeder banjo bolts for all the joints listed, then put speed bleeders in for the bleeder screws.
Ok. Didn’t know you wanted that many bleeding points for your system. Looks like the post above answers your question about sizes.

I grabbed these from the parts listing from the local dealer..
I believe they are correct - I can ask for pictures and/or part numbers if that helps..

Front master cylinder UNION BOLT (10x1.25x22mm)
Right caliper UNION BOLT,DOUBLE 10x1.25 RH
Left caliper UNION BOLT (10x1.25x22mm) LH
Rear master BRAKE UNION BOLT (10x1.0 x 22mm)
Rear caliper UNION BOLT (10x1.25x22mm)
Clutch master cylinder UNION BOLT (10x1.25x22mm)
Clutch one by left foot UNION BOLT (10x1.25x22mm)
You’re the best !!!! Yes please ask for part numbers. They always help.

I will do speed bleeders. My goal is to get bleeder banjo bolts for all the joints listed, then put speed bleeders in for the bleeder screws.

What is the advantage of bleeding at the banjo's And the calipers??
Just seems like overkill.

What is the advantage of bleeding at the banjo's And the calipers??
Just seems like overkill.
I guess a man can never have too many little bleeders!
Banjo bleeders are great for any air trapped at the top of the hose, and for bleeding the m/cyl, caliper bleeders for flushing new fluid thru the system and for air trapped in the caliper area, but I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. . .
Aaaah, the black art of brake bleeding, can make a grown man chuck his toys sometimes!

I guess a man can never have too many little bleeders!
Banjo bleeders are great for any air trapped at the top of the hose, and for bleeding the m/cyl, caliper bleeders for flushing new fluid thru the system and for air trapped in the caliper area, but I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. . .
Aaaah, the black art of brake bleeding, can make a grown man chuck his toys sometimes!

Hahaha!
I've tried many ways bleeding bike brakes.
I've always had best results by pushing fluid through the calipers up to the mc, then just traditional pump and open/close bleeder.
That seems to be quick, then I zip-tie the brake lever to the bar overnight, then bleed again.
So far so good.
But, if anyone can do it better, by all means you can do my next brake bleed.
I'll hold your beer til you finish:beerchug:

Hahaha!
I've tried many ways bleeding bike brakes.
I've always had best results by pushing fluid through the calipers up to the mc, then just traditional pump and open/close bleeder.
That seems to be quick, then I zip-tie the brake lever to the bar overnight, then bleed again.
So far so good.
But, if anyone can do it better, by all means you can do my next brake bleed.
I'll hold your beer til you finish:beerchug:
Kiwi rider said it right. Lol.

Back