Removed all decals, almost

Greenbean

Registered
So after the little decal problem with my polishing cloth,
https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=77;t=101426;hl=

I decided to remove some more decals.  I can't believe how good she looks without the front, rear, 1300 GSX-R, and Suzuki decals on. my thoughts were if you have to ask what it is when it says hayabusa on it. It might be a waste of my time...  I call it Suzukis new Mega-Ped...

What do you guys think?
cool.gif

I know, I know, lose the exhaust... I am saving for some carbon R-77's as I type...

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

I love the stickerless look dude, My bike only has that freekin tank one left, but it just makes the bike stealth and slick, IMO.
beerchug.gif

That looks great bro!
Thanks man I appreciate that, I was by the dealer Sat morning and showed Ian and Matt, Matt sold it to me. Well they loved it and were trying to convince me to remove some more, I told them nope, not yet, lol...

I came back about three hours later with this slick bike with less stickers and they loved it. It's amazing to look at the one in the showroom and then check out mine.

I am thinking about a gray stealth GSXR 1340 for the tail though, but we'll see. They gave me the number to the guy on haywood Rd.

That looks great bro!
Thanks man I appreciate that, I was by the dealer Sat morning and showed Ian and Matt, Matt sold it to me. Well they loved it and were trying to convince me to remove some more, I told them nope, not yet, lol...

I came back about three hours later with this slick bike with less stickers and they loved it.  It's amazing to look at the one in the showroom and then check out mine.

I am thinking about a gray stealth GSXR 1340 for the tail though, but we'll see. They gave me the number to the guy on haywood Rd.
Matt(on Haywood) will do you right...he did the decals on my R1, plus he is a GREAT friend.....

Back