Removed a few decals

2112Rush2112

Registered
So I took off a few decals off of my white 2011. I want to remove the kanji and replace it with something else (haven't decided what yet) but I am too chicken at the moment. What are your thoughts on the "white out" look? Any ideas of different decals to put in its place?

Your future " Is that a Busa ? " :laugh: Best of luck with it and post pix when you get it figured out :poke:

Do it! I personally hate the graphics - I get so many compliments on the orange and black with no graphics.

Do it! I personally hate the graphics - I get so many compliments on the orange and black with no graphics.

Have any pics of the orange and black? I saw OldMan took all his graphics off and it looked really cool but I need something graphics wise....just don't know what yet.???

DOOO ITTTT!

ok so it's not white, but you get the idea...
who cares if they know what it is.. they'll find out when all they can see is your tail light :)

bike.jpg

Not fan of "cartoon-y" graphics myself. Just do whatever you want with your busa. Make it yours.

Less is more.

I took my kanji off asap, but I have an '08 and the decals on that bike are crap. I like the kanji on your bike and I do not think the white looks good bare.

Someone posted a picture of a white one all nekkid the other day. Personally, I thought it looked alright but it is not something that I foresee happening to my Busa.

As for logos, of those two, Misfits all the way but in lieu of that Opeth would be hot.

Someone posted a picture of a white one all nekkid the other day. Personally, I thought it looked alright but it is not something that I foresee happening to my Busa.

As for logos, of those two, Misfits all the way but in lieu of that Opeth would be hot.

Yea the white one that was stripped the other day really got me thinking about it. Opeth would be a cool one!

Back