Rednecks get "owned" by Yuppie! (video)

Revlis you are the "emoticon master" When the fat guy got out of the truck and started walking towards me i would have lit his azz up with that handgun. No doubt about it, and it would have all been on tape, thats the beauty of it, his friend would have filmed his death. ok im a little sadistic but hey, he bought the ticket, why not ride the ride......

I'm not one to profile or stereotype... no, wait. Yes I am when it logically fits...
I like BMWs and a couple of my friends have them - oddly they are nice guys, but I don't follow them around driving to see how they act....

ANYWHO.... within ONE WEEK span, I witnessed three different BMWs cutting lanes, driving way faster and generally acting like REV mentioned on my short highway commute. That is sad!

What causes that 'tude anyway? small "package" or something?

I have NO CLUE... Accept that perhaps they are business people and genuinely are in a BIG HURRY...

Seriously though, BMW owners by and large, and including the formal club are like polar opposite of Busa owners... Most of them anyway.

Busa owners don't give 2 craps if you drive a fancy car or an old rust bucket. They don't car if you've got $1.2 mil in the bank or $1.25. It's about folks having fun, enjoying the bikes and some sense of brotherhood, or togetherness.

BMW owners, most I've found online and many in person are so busy making certain that their new TAG is visible or that their wives ludicrous new Boobs are visible that they completely forget about the cars. It's just NOT about the cars or driving, regardless of how many track days toolbox X or Y has been too. You get together for a weekend drive and it's a bunch of chest puffing and "Looky here at this expensive shiny new shid..."

THe messed up part of this is that most BMW owners are doing just fine financially. THEY DON'T NEED TO BE SO INSECURE, they have some extra money, they have that College degree, and they are reasonably successful... YET, there they are posturing and posing, hoping to impress someone. Insecurity in a whole new and horrible way.

Small Peni? I don't think so, but I haven't checked ??? But I think it's just some sorta Office Jock overcompensation out in the real world... Type "A's" taking it to unhealthy levels.

Anyway, whatever it is, I'm looking forward to getting rid of my 335. Sure it gets you some attention, and it's the best car I've ever driven or been in. BUT, I'm tired of all the baggage that goes with it. Nobody hates Audi drivers, nobody hates Mustang drivers. They just don't have this stigma hanging round their necks...

I will say though, that BMW does stand for Brings Me Women... I'm kind of a CHUD, and I will still get ladies at work, or the wifes work, Oooohing and AAAHing over the red leather and cool looks.

But yeah WWJD, I dunno why BMW owners feel the need to be so overly aggressive on the road, or so insecure in their day to day... I know I find myself overcompensating when I'm in mine, trying as hard as I can to be just the most polite, courteous, and helpful guy on the road and I still get messed with all the time by folks who feel threatened by that little BMW Emblem and have to prove how cool I'm not by cutting me off, slowing down if I'm behind them, or riding my a55 if I'm in front of them. I get people flashing their lights at me if I just pass them... No drama, just them flashing and honking sometimes... Never happened in the RX-8... But I get messed with constantly in the BMW, cause well, it's a BMW I think. Folks feel threatened I think.

Oddly enough 90% of the time the rudest, most over the top folks out there tend to be in great big trucks/SUVs... They dunno who it is behind the wheel of the BMW they are messing with, but they are really threatened by my shiny little BMW. And go out of their way to mess with me. These are the folks who I love to torture to the point of insanity and then WAIT for them at the parking lot standing next to the car. It's comical how often they just roll right on by, or flip me off at 50 yards and "speed" away...

Tough Guys... Big BIG Trucks... Tiny little... Wallets? Peni? I dunno :sasmokin:

Back