Rednecks get "owned" by Yuppie! (video)

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
Hope this is not a repost. It is a bit long, but worth it in the end!
LOL, 2 idiots!
Sorry, i dont know how to embedd it in the post here...

- Stupid Redneck gets owned by Yuppie[/url]

OOPS almost forgot to say... NWS. it has language! sry

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this a few years ago, never knew it was fake until one of those Fox specials or TMZ tv or similar that exposed all of the "fake" internet sensations, like when Pauly Shore (sp) got hit by the "redneck" on his standup routine.

Either way, fake or real, these kind of videos are to entertain, and that they do.

Hope this is not a repost. It is a bit long, but worth it in the end!
LOL, 2 idiots!
Sorry, i dont know how to embedd it in the post here...

- Stupid Redneck gets owned by Yuppie[/url]

OOPS almost forgot to say... NWS. it has language! sry

:rofl:

Very old dude :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
:poke:

post-12-67553-motivator8974685px1.jpg

There is likely some truth to the sentiment though. Everyone seems to assume that the BMW driver is going to be some polite, mousy, little guy with a big wallet armed with a cell phone. You should see the looks I get when my big ugly mug climbs outta my pretty little coupe. Most folks seem to think I stole it.

But you figure most BMW owners are kinda self involved A-holes anyway and well funded A-holes at that. Folks who have worked hard for what they have and will fight for it. SO it's entirely likely that a great number of those owners are packing, and are not shrinking violets not to mention that as anal retentive as the owners I've met tend to be, they are also quite likely to have attended several firearm training sessions, spent hours reading and researching technique and have spent some real time and money making certain that they are "doing it correctly". :rofl:

However this video is a work of fiction, it's hyperbole, but was entertaining... About 5 years ago. :whistle:

I'm not one to profile or stereotype... no, wait. Yes I am when it logically fits...
I like BMWs and a couple of my friends have them - oddly they are nice guys, but I don't follow them around driving to see how they act....

ANYWHO.... within ONE WEEK span, I witnessed three different BMWs cutting lanes, driving way faster and generally acting like REV mentioned on my short highway commute. That is sad!

What causes that 'tude anyway? small "package" or something?

Back