redkat05 hotbodies upgrade

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
he's been working on upgrade'n the led's for the hotbodies undertail. this is where we're at as of right now. I'm wanting to keep the hotbodies lenses just incase jason's burn out. I'll have some'n while they get fixed. Learned that from having to send hotbodies there's back to get repaired.

DSC04932.JPG

DSC04933.JPG

DSC04934.JPG

DSC04935.JPG

as you know. I needed some'n better. the hotbodies undertail doesn't light up very well. I'm try'n to find a 2" glass behive lens.

Are there any local hardware stores that may have one? Haven't been able to find any for simple bolts and other stuff, but thought maybe?

Yeah, those LED's seem to quit working afterawhile don't they. You've had to fix your's a couple times. Looks good man. Wanna see it when your're done. that is if you get around me. :rofl: :poke: :whistle:

HotBodiesRacing stuff is good lookin', too. Congrats on the progress!

:beerchug:

Yeah, those LED's seem to quit working afterawhile don't they. You've had to fix your's a couple times. Looks good man. Wanna see it when your're done. that is if you get around me. :rofl: :poke: :whistle:

I've been able to I just didn't want to hurt your feelings :whistle::rofl:

What was wrong with the old ones? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can't wait to actually see some light come on when you apply the brakes.:cheerleader:

What was wrong with the old ones? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can't wait to actually see some light come on when you apply the brakes.:cheerleader:

you last sentance was what was wrong. I got the thing at a deal, so no complaints. I was gonna up grade, but I'll try this first. If this doesn't work UFO here I come.

HAHA!:laugh: it's all good man..it's all good! There isn't anything wrong with some moding a mod...is that right? I guess we'll be able to see if it works during a night run on the dragon! :beerchug:

I've been meaing to upgrade it for a while. I just didn't want to mess it up. A nite run on the dragon sounds good to me. Just make sure we bring extra bulbs this year :laugh:

HAHA!:laugh: it's all good man..it's all good! There isn't anything wrong with some moding a mod...is that right? I guess we'll be able to see if it works during a night run on the dragon! :beerchug:

if I'm in front how will you be able to see your way home :whistle::rofl:

you last sentance was what was wrong. I got the thing at a deal, so no complaints. I was gonna up grade, but I'll try this first. If this doesn't work UFO here I come.

Yeah..I know...I was trying to be sarcastic but failed miserably. I think it's going to turn out pretty good. :beerchug:

I'll be sendin it out probably tomorrow or Friday dude. I apologize but I swear they all worked when i put em in the box.

After dremeling out the white back of the lense I found my boards to fit perfectly so i'm excited for Rock to get the new style n try em out

Back