Redid my bike

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
For some reason the pics turned out super pale.....shop light I guess.....I'll get more pics another day.
It's actually quite bright not like this

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078835088 -->

bike1.jpg

Very Nice, Now wheel that thing out into the sun in the AM and let us get a better look...

Looks good man... I think it needs a great big Red Maple leaf on each side of the fairing...
smile.gif

Oh, and I meant to say, the camera flash washed yer yellow out. That's why the pics don't do it justice. Get some of 'er out in the sun ASAP so we can see the real color!
wink.gif

ahhh, very nice, MSF
smile.gif
can't wait to see it in person.

That looks good I like the solid color busas. I will post pics of mine when I get it finished up.

awesome Bill.....a gloss black kanji with hayabusa writin' in chrome , for me , would look the best .

nuttin' else on the bike thou....

PS, you still got them carbon fiber goodies ?

It looks gr8 Monsta....real schmoove....

busa_done.jpg

Very Nice, Now wheel that thing out into the sun in the AM and let us get a better look...

Looks good man...  I think it needs a great big Red Maple leaf on each side of the fairing...
smile.gif
I like yer thinkin' Rev. However I have always been partial to the big rising sun flag acroos the bottom of the sides, a la Triumph.( only japanese not british) either way swwaank looking ride!

Back