Rubbah got crushed

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
a few days ago the Smurfcycle (as it was known  ) an' called.i think Revlis was the one to name it. came to an end.
 The super cool blue busa is toast.

be safe,all the best to all of you.  RSD.

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124377454 -->

sad.gif
, that brought a tear to my eye. Get well buddy. You can come ride my bike down in Bellingham anytime.

Oh man, that sucks. I hope you're going to be okay...

The Busa can always be replaced.

Get well and take care;

Steve

That's terrible! Glad you still with us. I'm just south of the border. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

What the hell
AAAssjani.gif
, I figured you were doing one of your famous disappearing whodini actz again ! I'm just happy you're alive and still here with us today my brutha Rub. Also good thing you were fully armored from head to toe or you would probably be pushn up daisy righ about now.

Furthermore Brutha Rub, you might want to call the Housemouse and tell her whats really going down.
My lady would be pissed if I pulled some He man shid like that, not calling her !

Take care, Playa !

Ty

Oh man, I'm thinking of ya.

I hope the b4st4rd rots in jail for awhile.

You can replace the bike. Don't fret about that. It gave itself to help save you like a good bike would do.

I'm refraining from my nightly ride tonite in solidarity with you being laid up. If you're not having fun, neither am I.

Wow Rub...time to start going to church if you're not already. Glad you're still with us. Honestly though, in retrospect, I was hoping you could enlighten us w/ your experience by letting us know if it would have been possible to put yourself in a position where you could have been safer?

Although I realize sitting at a light is what most would consider safe. I wasn't sure about the # of lanes at the light, how the cars were positioned, etc. It's hard to keep looking 360 degrees around you at all times.

Get well and I think it may be wise to tell your wife. Just tell her you are fine and stable and you'll see her when she gets back.

damn...I was just wondering where you were at...haven't seen you on the board lately...

that really sucks. at least you're up and aware. from the sounds of that accident, it could've been far far worse. hope you're up + feeling better soon; keep us posted.

I'm sorry to hear about this Rubberman, glad your still alive. What kind of charges is the Ol drunk going to be looking at for this? You should sue this nit-wit for everything he's got.

Sorry about the bike bro, but at least you're still with us. You take it easy and get better. Don't worry about people thinking you're ignoring them. You do what you can when you can.

count your blessings,,,, the man upstairs is looking after you because that accident sounds like it could have easliy ended very bad. I am glad you are alive and hope for a speedy recovery.

those who drive under those circumstances (uninsured / suspended / intoxicated) should have their homes forfieted, remanded to state (provincinal..sp?) custody....they have to remain in said custody until all debts are repaid. they get 3 hots & a cot from the governing body until such time they are too feeble to maintain a contributing position in society and then taken out and shot.

I was just thinking tonight that you were pretty quiet! What a bummer!!! Scary thing to be just innocently sitting at a light and BAMMMMM!!! Even looking in your mirror wouldn't have stopped that! I'm sure you have been to a Doc??? I think you should tell the "house mouse" what's up! Just my $.02 cents but I surely would want to know if I were her!!!

Please take care of yourself and get better! What are the extent of your injuries??

I hope you rest and get better soon! It may take awhile!!!

Hey Bro, I'll be in Vancouver Tomorrow or Wednesday.... Need a Guide if your up for it. Got the wife and the Girlfriend coming with me...
wow.gif
Would like to meet up somewhere and buy ya dinner and a drink...

I'll PM you my # bro.

Damn sorry bout the Busa Bro... Need parts gimmie a shout.

Holy crap! Did you have medical and bike insurance? I can't believe this happened, anything you need let me know, seriously. F'n drunk drivers, they never pay the price, others do. You put so much work into that bike.

If there is a silver lining to this cloud RSD, think of it this way. YOu may have saved some family from being killed by this SOB. I have seen it to many times where they end up fine and the family is devastated. Chin up and if you need help just call, PM if you don't still have my #.
sad.gif

Hey Bro, I'll be in Vancouver Tomorrow or Wednesday....  Need a Guide if your up for it.  Got the wife and the Girlfriend coming with me...
wow.gif

I'll PM you my # bro.

Damn sorry bout the Busa Bro...  Need parts gimmie a shout.
wow.gif

The wife and the girlfriend?
rock.gif
? Maybe you should clarify that??? LOL!!!

wow.gif

Hey Bro, I'll be in Vancouver Tomorrow or Wednesday.... Need a Guide if your up for it. Got the wife and the Girlfriend coming with me...
wow.gif

I'll PM you my # bro.

Damn sorry bout the Busa Bro... Need parts gimmie a shout.
wow.gif

The wife and the girlfriend?
rock.gif
? Maybe you should clarify that??? LOL!!!
He he... No, No I don't wanna clarify that...
thumbs-up.gif

We covered this about a year ago or so...
smile.gif

wow.gif

smile.gif
Oh, we can go there later... Right now it's about RSD and the sad demise of Papa Smurf, the Blue Busa....
sad.gif

Back